Bambi Tencel Quilt Doona 300 to 730gsm Options
Bambi Tencel Quilt Doona
This is a quilt that will change the way you sleep - helping you regulate your temperature and moisture - keeping you warm and dry.
TENCEL® is a fiber that comes from nature and has some properties that makes it ideal choice for your quilt and pillows:
- Warmth - it has a higher thermal insulation than wool and down
- Moisture management - providing a pleasantly dry sleeping climate - absorbs and dissipates 50% more moisture than natural cotton.
- Naturally anti-bacterial and hypo-allergenic - due to the moisture management of TENCEL® - it doesn't provide a habitat for mites or bacterial growth
- Static Free - the moisture level in Tencel is 13% compared to 1% in polyester - making it a static-free fiber without any electrostatic buildup -allowing you absolute relaxation and your muscles to regenerate at night.
- Asthma & Allergy Friendly
Indulge yourself every night with these sumptuous quilts which will drape neatly over your body minimizing air pockets. The perfect all rounder quilt you can use all year!
Don't let your allergies prevent you from getting a good night's sleep. This luxurious quilt is suitable for Allergy and Asthma sufferers.
The Allergy Sensitive Quilt has a luxurious look and feel - with the natural softness of Tencel.
- Fill 100% TENCEL®
- Cover 100% TENCEL®
- Guarantee 5 years
- CARE Gentle machine washable / tumble dry
- Suitable for Allergy and Asthma Sufferers
- Australian Made
TENCEL® naturally absorbs moisture and quickly releases it again. This property guarantees a pleasantly dry sleeping
TENCEL® quickly absorbs and then releases moisture back into the environment.
|TENCEL® is Warm|
|Tencel has better thermal insulation than wool or down for a quilt with same thickness.|
Asthma and Allergy Friendly - Prevents Mould & Dust Mite Growth - No Chemicals Required
TENCEL® does not give bacteria a chance to grow.
When moisture is produced it is directly absorbed from the skin and transported inside of the fiber. Thus no water film is produced on the surface where bacteria could grow.
Due to TENCEL®’s excellent moisture absorption and management:
|Eco Friendly - Natural Fiber|
The manufacturing process of TENCEL® has an extremely low impact on the human environment
TENCEL® fiber comes from Nature - extracted from Eucalyptus wood.
Sustainable forestry Eucalyptus plantations are used for the production of TENCEL®.
The yield of TENCEL® is on average 6 times higher than cotton.
Cotton agriculture needs up to 20 times more water than TENCEL®.
- Single Size Quilt Doona (140 x 210cm)
- Double Size Quilt Doona (180 x 210cm)
- Queen Size Quilt Doona (210 x 210cm)
- King Size Quilt Doona (245 x 210cm)
- Super King Size Quilt Doona (270 x240cm)
- Light Loft - 300 gsm - Warmth Equivalent 1-2 Blankets
- High Loft - 430 gsm - Warmth Equivalent 2-3 Blankets
- Super Loft - 500 gsm - Warmth Equivalent 3-5 Blankets
- All Seasons - comes with 2 quilts: a High Loft (430 gsm) and a Low Loft (300 gsm) quilt. The quilts can be used separately or velcroed together to create an extra warm quilt (730 gsm).
|Quilt Size||Single, Double, Queen, King, Super King|
|Fill Weight||300, 430, 500 gsm, All Seasons options|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 years|
Luxurious, quality quilt
Bought the all seasons for my daughter. Will be my next quilt too as it is so soft and warm plus has all the fantastic properties of tencel.
Not warm enough for Tassie
Good quality feels great but not warm enough for Tassie winters wish i had bought the one above this.
Sleep Solutions - Eleanor bought the Super Loft. The All Seasons brings gives you the option to have a quilt weight of up to 730 gsm (which is a very warm quilt!) vs 500 gsm for the Super Loft.