Please enter values in meters (m)
Using an air purifier is one of the most effective ways to reduce exposure to airborne dust, allergens, smoke, chemicals and air pollution and create a healthy indoor environment to aid your sleep. Need some help? Call us on 1300 139 350 for help in selecting the right Air Purifier.
In selecting an air filter, consider the size of the room where it needs to clean the air and the level of contaminants present
Staff PickBlueair Classic 205 Air Purifier$799.00
$259.00Philips Series 800 Air PurifierMore Info
- Suitable for bedrooms or rooms up to 20 m2
- Reduces common airborne allergens, particles, bacteria, viruses, and aerosols including those which may contain respiratory viruses from the air which passes through the filter
- Perfect for using in bedroom or baby room with its ultra-quiet operation with dimmed light in sleep mode
$999.95Philips Series 5000 2-in-1 Air Purifier and DehumidifierMore Info
- Effectively Provides Premium Dehumidification & Purification performance
- Keeps away from air pollution or common allergens, bringing you a healthier & comfortable living environment.
- Special dry laundry mode for drying clothes with ease
- Approved by the National Asthma Council Australia’s Sensitive Choice Program