Infants are swaddled in the hospital because it helps reduce the shock of life outside the safe warmth of the mother’s womb. That’s why swaddling is so often encouraged at earlier ages. Today, every mother receives a lesson on swaddling before they leave the hospital.
- I'm confused do I need a Humidifier a Dehumidifier or an Air Purifier?
- How Do I Get Rid of Mould and How Does a Dehumidifier Help?
- How do Humidifiers Help with Allergies and Breathing?
- How to Manage Allergies and Get a Good Night’s Sleep
- Do Air Purifiers Help Remove Dust from the Air?
- Why do you swaddle babies in baby swaddles and sleeping bags?
- Sooth jet lag with a home away from home
- Shift Work Sleep Tips
- Which sleep mask is right for you?
- Chill out to get a great night’s sleep