Did you know that temperature can have a profound impact on your ability to get a good night’s sleep? It’s true. If you’re too hot, it becomes difficult to have a quality sleep experience. Don’t take our word for it though. The New York Times reports on a study finding that the ideal temperature for sleeping is between 15.5 and 20 degrees Celsius.
- I'm confused do I need a Humidifier a Dehumidifier or an Air Purifier?
- How Do I Get Rid of Mould and How Does a Dehumidifier Help?
- How do Humidifiers Help with Allergies and Breathing?
- How to Manage Allergies and Get a Good Night’s Sleep
- Do Air Purifiers Help Remove Dust from the Air?
- Why do you swaddle babies in baby swaddles and sleeping bags?
- Sooth jet lag with a home away from home
- Shift Work Sleep Tips
- Which sleep mask is right for you?
- Chill out to get a great night’s sleep