Bucky Utopia Neck Travel Pillow with Bag
Superior comfort and support on the go:
The Utopia Neck Travel Pillow from Bucky provides cozy and relaxing support that molds instantly to body contours due to its buckwheat hull fill. No matter if you are travelling, or are relaxing at home it makes the perfect companion.
Rest with comfort
Ideal for travelers and at-home relaxers alike, this buckwheat travel pillow conforms to your every curve to provide optimal neck support and a better quality of sleep that leaves your body feeling cozy and rested. All Bucky buckwheat filling is fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, and produced without the use of fertilizers or pesticides.
- Soft cotton-polyester cover - removable and machine washabled
- Personalize your comfort level : unzip the outer cover and inner liner to add and/or remove filling
- 100% natural buckwheat hulls fill - provides superior air circulation and contour conforming capabilities
- Pack the pillow in the integrated Bag, or use the Snap & Go feature to secure the pillow to your carry-on bag
- Coordinates with the Bucky Eye Shades with EarPlugs
- U shape
- Filling: 100% buckwheat hulls
- Cover: 75% cotton and 25% polyester
- Built-in Bucky Bag
- Snap & Go feature for quick attachment to your carry-on luggage
- Colour: black
- Size: 33 x 30 cm
- Removable and machine washable
The Utopia is designed to be easy to care for and its cover and liner can be machine-washed cold, tumble dried low. Do not wash filling! Hull filling may be placed in the freezer for freshening.
Bucky’s is a homegrown, Seattle-based company, established back in 1992. They pride themselves on creating beautiful travel and essential products that combine personal comfort and simplicity in a 100% natural and sustainable way. Their loyal fan-base has grown from their passion to make create an oasis of calm anywhere, and make the ordinary extraordinary.
|Fill Type||Buckwheat Hulls|
|Material||100% natural buckwheat hulls fill|
|Cover||Soft cotton-polyester cover
Share your thoughts with other customers