Get to sleep listening to relaxing sounds with the innovative SleepPhones, the world's most comfortable headphones for sleeping.
- Fall to sleep quicker: without medications - 100% naturally
- Screen out snoring and annoying noises: no need for ear plugs
- Reduce stress with relaxing music: in bed or around the house
- Volume Control Cord
- Convenient Microphone (for phone calls)
If you find ear buds, uncomfortable when sleeping on your back or side, then SleepPhones are just the thing for you. Developed by a family doctor, these high quality SleepPhones, sleep headphones help patients patients fall asleep without medications, 100% naturally.
The SleepPhones lightweight headband is made of a soft, moisture wicking fleece which contains very thin speakers that allow you to sleep on your side comfortably. No more uncomfortable earbuds sticking into your ears all night long! The headband means the sleep headphones stay on all night - in the right position - and unlike a pillow speaker you are not going to roll off the "right spot". SleepPhones are simply the most comfortable headphones for sleeping.
The headband is lightweight and washable - giving you long lasting use. The thin speakers are removable so that you can wash the headband.
- Comfort: Patented design for ensures a great fit during the whole night
- Washable: Simply wash the headband in the washing machine by removing the speakers
- Eco-friendly: Polartec® recycled plastic non-pilling moisture wicking fleece. Lead-free components.
- Adjustable speaker position: you can adjust the position of the speakers to suit your head and ear position
- Get to sleep with relaxation music, or bedtime stories like audiobooks.
- Use it to wake up to music - if you have an alarm function on your music player.
- Enjoy your favourite music or radio in new found comfort.
- 120cm lead with a standard 3.5mm stereo plug
- 32 Ohms, 20 - 20 kHz, 300/500 mW, RoHS compliant.
- Polartec 95% recycled plastic polyester, 5% spandex.
- Sewn and assembled in the USA.
Measure around the forehead, just above the ears, and around the hair in the back to determine head size.
|Size||Who||cm||Inch||Hat Size (UK)||Hat Size (US)|
|XS||Petite women with short hair||51-54||20 - 213/8||Up to 63/8||Up to 63/4|
|One Size Fits Most||Most people||55-59||211/2 - 233/8||63/4 - 71/4||67/8 - 73/8|
|XL||Large and tall men with hair||60-63||231/2 - 25||73/8 and up||71/2 and up|
Due to health and safety considerations we can not accept returns or exchanges on this product unless the product is faulty. Please select your size carefully by measuring your head size.
Product ManualsSleepPhones Instructions (721.31 KB)
|Size||Extra Small, One Size Fits Most, Extra Large - For Men & Women|
|Returns||Due to health and safety considerations we can not accept returns or exchanges on this product unless the product is faulty. Please select your size carefully by measuring your head size.|