Tetra Organic Baby Head Cradle
It’s Never Too Early for Limitless Comfort & Support
It’s important to keep your baby’s head still and supported during sleep.
Flat spots or flat heads develop due to the constant pressure on one area of the head as babies sleep on their backs in one position, as increasingly parents have been advised put babies to sleep on their back to reduce the risk of SIDS. But babies are vulnerable as their heads have not yet fully formed and their skulls are soft and pliable when they are born.
The Tetra Baby Head Cradle
- may be helpful for parents who notice their babies developing a flat spot in the first 8 weeks of their development.
- designed to help alleviate pressure from a constant source on one part of a babies head.
- allows parents move the babies head and rest it in another position - preventing pressure build up in one position
- alleviates the pressure and allows the skin and tissue to fall into its natural state
Give baby the quality sleep he needs to grow and learn with the Tetra Baby Head Cradle. It hugs your baby’s head while he sleeps, preventing flat spots and encouraging natural growth.
Keep Your Baby Snug & Secure
Designed to provide optimal head support, the Tetra Baby Head Cradle will quickly become an essential component of your little one’s nursery. This innovative baby pillow is filled with pliable and breathable Tea Tree Flakes. Tetra Tea Tree Flakes are lighter-than-feather pieces of incredibly fine and soft layers bark, with a silky texture, which provide a unique comfort and feel.
Crafted from All-Natural Materials
You and baby will both rest easy when you add the Tetra Baby Head Cradle to the crib. This soft, cozy cradle is:
- 100% organic and chemical-free—no plastics!
- Filled with breathable Tea Tree Flakes
- GOTS Certified - Global Organic Textile Standard - independent certification of entire textile supply chain
There are many other head cradles on the market, but none offer the same overall quality or 100% organic materials that are integral to the health of your baby and the environment.
Why Are Tea Tree Flakes Better Than Other Pillow Fillers?
Harvested from the bark of the Australian Tea Tree, Tea Tree Flakes are feathery light and have a silky texture. The flakes while being very comfortable are also naturally durable and breathable, making them the perfect filling for all of our pillows, mattresses, and snuggle beds. This material is 100% organic and free of toxins that could be harmful to you and your family.
Getting to Know Tetra
At Tetra, we’re committed to creating top-quality sleep products that guarantee:
- Superior comfort and support
- 100% Australian-grown organic materials
- Lasting quality and durability
From design and manufacturing through shipment, Tetra monitors every step of the process so you can rest assured that you’ll receive a top-notch product that exceeds your expectations. Tetra sources all materials from only local, responsible producers and assembles everything in their native Australia.
|Pillow Size||Baby Head Cradle|
|Fill Type||Tea Tree Flakes|
|Material||100% natural and chemical-free pure tea tree flakes|
|Shape||Hollowed out design|
Share your thoughts with other customers