Baby Swaddles & Sleeping Bags
Using a swaddle wrap or sleeping bag can help them settle more easily and sleep longer when securely wrapped by giving them a sense of security during their early stages of development.
Ideally the babies room should be between 16°C and 20°C. You should check your babies sleeping temperature by feeling their chest, tummy or back to feel if they are too hot or cold - rather than their feet or hands which will often feel cooler that their core temperature.
Sleeping Bags come in a variety of weights (measured in togs - the smaller the number the lighter the weight). As a general guideline see the table on the right ->
- Australian Baby Swaddle and Sleeping Bag Reviews - table of our best rated baby swaddles and sleeping bags
Baby Sleeping Bag Warmth Guide
|Summer||0.2 - 0.5 Togs|
|Winter||2.5 - 3.5 Togs|
$69.95Love to Dream Sleep Suit Winter Warm 2.5 TogMore Info
- All-in-one style wearable blanket
- LUX KNIT™ built- in quilted blanket for added warmth
- 100% natural cotton lining & outer is gentle on skin
- 2-in-1 feet, covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime
- Body Outer Lining: 100% Cotton
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly