Bedwetting is a common problem with more than 4.8 million Australians experience bed wetting or other forms of incontinence. In children, bedwetting affects up to 1 in 5 children and the age at which children become able to control their bladders at night varies.
Sleep Solutions provides a range of products to help both children and adults manage the condition from sheet and mattress protectors, to bedwetting alarm systems.
Read our guide explaining the causes of bedwetting, treatment, and how to help your child cope:
Best SellerMalem Wireless Bedwetting AlarmFrom $245.00
$99.95PottyMD Wet Stop 3+ Bedwetting AlarmMore Info
- 6 different sound alarms and vibrations
- Comfortable and Convenient - Clips onto pajamas with a magnetic attachment
- Has the ability to wake deep sleepers with sound and vibration
- Coach and help motivate your child - Use the included calendar with reward stars
- New sensors that will only sense moisture on 1 side to prevent the false alarms
$225.00Malem Ultimate 1S Selectable Bedwetting AlarmMore Info
- The most compact, lightweight and comfortable approach to stop bedwetting
- Choose between a single tone or eight random tones with or without vibration
- Only 55 grams including batteries
- Easy-clip sensor included
- Small flashing light when alarm is activated
- 1-Year alarm unit warranty
$225.00Malem Ultimate 1+ Recordable Bedwetting AlarmMore Info
- An effective bedwetting solution that offers a personalised touch.
- Flashing Light, Vibration and Sound Settings
- The recording feature is useful for easily disorientated children to help calm and soothe with your own voice
- Attachment - Safety Pin or Clip
- Easy clip sensor