Bedwetting is a common problem with more than 4.8 million Australians experience bed wetting or other forms of incontinence. In children, bedwetting affects up to 1 in 5 children and the age at which children become able to control their bladders at night varies.
Sleep Solutions provides a range of products to help both children and adults manage the condition from sheet and mattress protectors, to bedwetting alarm systems.
Read our guide explaining the causes of bedwetting, treatment, and how to help your child cope:
Best SellerMalem Wireless Bedwetting AlarmFrom $245.00
From $245.00Malem Wireless Bedwetting AlarmMore Info
- A compact and easy to use bedwetting solution.
- Transmitter magnetically clips to the underpants’ waistband
- Uses Malem’s famous unisex Easy-Clip© sensor
- Choice of 8 single sounds
- Flashing LED and Volume control
- Option to have additional receiver for parents
$239.95PottyMD Wet Detective Wireless Bed Wetting Alarm and Mattress PadMore Info
- An effective solution for bedwetting designed by a urologist
- The benefits of a sleep alarm without having to wear wires
- Ideal for deep sleepers or for bedwetting correction with extra-loud setting
- Avoid night time cleaning as the washable pad protects the mattress
- Machine washable and Tumble Dry Medium
$250.00Malem Ultimate Bedside Bedwetting Alarm with Sensor MatMore Info
- The most comprehensive and effective approach to stop bedwetting
- Choose between a single tone, eight random tones, or create your own personalized message
- Loudest alarm in the Malem range and also features a volume control
- Bed-Mat sensor included and ready to use
- Small flashing light when alarm is activated
- 1-Year alarm unit warranty