Bambi Tencel Plant Fibre Baby Pillow
The Bambi Baby Tencel Plant Fibre Toddler Cot Pillow, made of natural fibre, is a good choice for toddlers. This low profile cot pillow is baby friendly, skin-friendly and a healthier first pillow for little ones as it is bacterial resistant, allergy sensitive and highly moisture absorbent. The Tencel Blend pillow has a soft and sumptuous feel - with the natural softness of Tencel.
- Tencel pillow:100% Tencel, making it a very flat pillow and ideal for a cot with a pure Tencel cover
- Warmth - it has a higher thermal insulation than wool and down
- Moisture management: providing a pleasantly dry sleeping climate - absorbs and dissipates 50% more moisture than natural cotton
- Naturally anti-bacterial and hypo-allergenic: due to the moisture management of TENCEL® - it doesn't provide a habitat for mites or bacterial growth
- Static Free: the moisture level in Tencel is 13% compared to 1% in polyester - making it a static-free fibre without any electrostatic build up, allowing you absolute relaxation and your muscles to regenerate at night.
- Asthma and allergy friendly
- Easy to care: spot clean and air regularly
- Size: 44 x 36 x 5 cm
Advantages of Tencel Fibre
- Tencel® is derived from plantation timber
- Tencel® has a high moisture absorption and dispersion - 50% greater than cotton
- Tencel® is a healthy option - Bacteria multiplies 200 TIMES SLOWER than on Polyester
- Tencel® is the perfect natural solution for hot sleepers
Ensure your baby's comfort
An Australian-owned, Australia-made family company founded more than 30 years ago in New South Wales, Bambi is a leading manufacturer of quality bedding products - helping Australian families enjoy better sleep for over three decades. An award-winning company, Bambi is dedicated to exceptional quality and innovation in bedding.
|Children||Toddler & Baby Pillows|
|Material||60% Tencel / 40% high performance fibre|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||2 Years|
Share your thoughts with other customers
KVerified ReviewGood pillow but made in ChinaThe pillow is very soft and perfect size for toddler. Even though the brand says Australian made & owned, tag on the pillow says Made in China which was disappointing. (Posted on 21-09-2020)
JVerified ReviewGood for young babyNot thick but right for a young baby, he's 8 months and sleeps well on the pillow. (Posted on 12-08-2020)
MVerified ReviewGreat pillow for tummy/back sleeperI had tried so many different baby/toddler pillows for my then 3 year old son who is a tummy/back sleeper, but he thought they were all too big. He will still only sleep with this pillow even though he is 5.5 years old! (Posted on 11-12-2019)
MVerified ReviewLovely, but too small.Lovely quality, far too small. It doesn’t fit any of my cot pillowcases and you can’t wash it.
Sleep Solutions - we also sell Bambi's Tencel pillowcases tailored to fit this pillow (Posted on 17-10-2019)
MVerified ReviewGreat quality, but too small.The quality of the pillow is lovely, but the pillow size is tiny. It doesn’t fit any of the cot pillow cases I have and my little miss falls if it. I would go straight for the toddler pillow. (Posted on 12-10-2019)