Bambi Ingeo Plant Fibre Junior Pillow
My First Bambi Junior Pillow is the ideal first “full-sized” pillow for children. With a low profile (10 cm) it is the perfect height for children. Filled with Ingeo, the new-age botanic fibre that is derived from abundant and renewable corn fibre, it is surrounded by a supporting foam core and encased in a pure cotton cover.
Ingeo has high moisture absorbency and dispersion providing a comfortable, healthy sleep. The pillow is endorsed by the National Asthma Council Australia and is proudly made in Australia.
- Low height for a child’s growing posture
- Filled with Ingeo, surrounding a supporting foam core
- Encased in pure cotton fabric
- High moisture absorbency and dispersion
- Size: 70 x 45 cm with a 10 cm low profile
- Care: Spot clean
The revolutionary Ingeo™ natural fibre pillows come about via a technological breakthrough. They are made from brand new man-made fibre derived from abundant and annually renewable natural raw material... like corn.
- Ingeo™ can easily and efficiently be reproduced with limited impact on the earth’s natural resources.
- Ingeo™ is extremely light and soft
- The fibres breathe naturally for freshness and comfort and they are naturally hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial.
- Don't let your allergies prevent you from getting a good night's sleep.
- This pillow is suitable for Allergy and Asthma sufferers.
For more than 30 years, people Australia-wide have indulged in the quality and comfort of quilts, pillows, and mattress protectors from Bambi, a family-owned company and a proud member of Australia Made. More than 50% of Bambi products are made in Australia, and every piece features the quality and innovative craftsmanship consumers have come to expect.
|Children||Toddler & Baby Pillows|
|Pillow Profile||Low Profile|
|Material||60% Ingeo / 40% high performance fibre|
|Cover||Pure Cotton Sateen Cover|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||2 Years|
Share your thoughts with other customers