Anti Snoring Chin Strap
This lightweight black chin strap is designed to reduce snoring and to improve sleep quality in users and affected partners. The chin strap supports the jaw so as to prevent airway obstruction which is a cause of positional sleep apnea and snoring.
The chin strap is a comfortable and effective solution to non-specific snoring as well as jaw issues that require support.
How it works:
- Research shows that snoring can be commonly caused by obstruction to the airways caused by the jaw relaxing in an open position.
- Snoring can be reduced by keeping the lower jaw in an upward position which allows for more airflow through the airway. The increased space in the airways means breathing will be less restricted which puts less pressure on the soft tissues in the throat which cause snoring. This reduction in air rushing past the soft tissue means the cause of snoring will be minimised.
- The support of the chin strap allows the jaw to relax while being in an almost closed position. This product is not suitable to use when there is an obstruction to nasal breathing.
- The product is adjustable which makes it useable by all sizes, the elastic materials ensure that the tension is suitable to make the strap effective while remaining comfortable.
How to fit:
- First hold the strap so that the curved stitched area rests on the chin. Ensure the large, square Velcro is below the ears and the thin Velcro strap is near the crown of the head.
- Fasten the thin Velcro strap over the crown of the head making sure that the fit is firm but comfortable.
- Fasten the large Velcro straps at the back of the head, making sure the chin piece is secure on the jaw. Make any adjustments to ensure the strap is comfortable and secure on your head.
50 to 60 cm - Measure around the circumference of your head - around your chin to the crown of the head to determine head size.
Share your thoughts with other customers
JVerified ReviewDoes not workSave your money! (Posted on 23-06-2020)
SVerified ReviewBack to drawing board 4 meHusband said snoring improved a bit but not totally. Bit uncomfortable and itchy as well, although it does fit better than others I've tried. (Posted on 05-06-2019)
CVerified ReviewDoesn't work.Don't buy it its a gimmick! (Posted on 27-11-2018)
BVerified ReviewDidn't live up to expectationsDidn't live up to expectations at all so I blew my nearly $50 (including postage) as you can't return this item. Disappointed.
The wrap up really sold this product but I suspect it might only work for light snorers. It reduced the snoring a little but not enough to keep my wife in the same bed. (Posted on 21-11-2018)
TVerified ReviewDoesn't work for meIt doesnt work for me I still need to investigate why I am snoring (Posted on 27-07-2018)