ChiliGel Cooling Gel Pad
ChiliGel™ Pads offer amazing cooling performance at an exceptional value. Featuring a no-slip cotton/polyester layer, each utilizes our unique urethane gel formulated specifically to deliver optimal cooling over extended periods.
Proven performance: may the coolest gel prevail!
- Scientists confirm that your body should naturally cool off in preparation for sleep. Sleep researchers agree that a slightly cool sleeping temperature is desirable (16-20°C) for a restful night's sleep.
- This process of cooling prepares your body for each of the critical stages of sleep, providing for recuperative, restorative rest.
- The point at which sleep is interrupted due to temperature or climate conditions varies from person to person and can be affected by bed clothes and bedding materials as well as other factors.
ChilGel™: the coolest in sleep science
- Unique cooling gel formulation
- Ability to absorb and dissipate heat through the night
- Additional engineered material providing enhanced cooling performance
- Soft, anti-slip layer
- Providing 3-5 hours of cooling effect
- Measures 60 x 90 cm (meant to be placed under your torso while sleeping)
Sleep cooler, sleep better
- Users of the ChiliGel Cool Gel Mat Pad may experience pain relief if suffering with aching muscles, sports injuries, arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, and other conditions.
- Better sleep enhances muscle tissue healing and growth, immune system, memory, productivity, energy and overall mood.
Share your thoughts with other customers
TVerified ReviewAgree needs to last longerI agree with all reviews it would be good if it lasted longer. Seems to actually make bed hotter after a few hours as it warms up quickly. (Posted on 17-01-2017)
MVerified ReviewChills you right down initially - then its like a HEAT pad!The first time I used this pad - I thought it was FANTASTIC. It was a very hot night and I lay down on it and felt like I was in heaven. Cool cool cool - and I fell asleep. Only to wake about 2 hours later feeling as if I was on a heat pad. I had to get it out of my bed. Very disappointing but I would still use on really hot nights taking it on and off of the bed throughout the night. (Posted on 15-01-2017)
LVerified ReviewGrandaughter can now sleepPoor little kid sweats during hot periods and cant sleep however this has provided an improvement (Posted on 15-12-2016)
SVerified ReviewGood for napsWe bought this product for Pat who needs a cooler temperature for sleeping. It is a good product but we found it needs a longer active period to be used for a sleep aid. It works well for an hour or two but is then too warm to keep in place and sleep is interrupted while it is removed to cool again. We now use it for daytime cooling after coming in from yard work and the occasional afternoon nap; both jobs it handles easily. (Posted on 31-12-2014)
KVerified ReviewGel Mattress CoverI have 3rd degree burns on my back and bought the gel mattress as I overheat terribly at night time. I found that the gel then heated up and was really no benefit to me. It cost me $100 but was worth a try. I would like to buy the ChiliPad electric cooling mattress cover but as it is $600 I am reluctant to spend that money if it does not work. If they had money back guarantee I would not hesitate. If anyone has bought and tried the $600 ChiliPad I would love to hear your feedback. (Posted on 13-02-2014)
Write Your Own Review for ChiliGel Cool Gel Mat Pad