ChiliGel Cool Gel Pillow Pad
ChiliGel Cooling Gel Pad
ChiliGel™ Pads offer amazing cooling performance at an exceptional value. Featuring a no-slip cotton/polyester layer, each utilizes our unique urethane gel formulated specifically to deliver optimal cooling over extended periods.
Proven performance: may the coolest gel prevail!
- Scientists confirm that your body should naturally cool off in preparation for sleep. Sleep researchers agree that a slightly cool sleeping temperature is desirable (16-20°C) for a restful night's sleep.
- This process of cooling prepares your body for each of the critical stages of sleep, providing for recuperative, restorative rest.
- The point at which sleep is interrupted due to temperature or climate conditions varies from person to person and can be affected by bed clothes and bedding materials as well as other factors.
ChilGel™: the coolest in sleep science
- Unique cooling gel formulation
- Ability to absorb and dissipate heat through the night
- Additional engineered material providing enhanced cooling performance
- Soft, anti-slip layer
- Providing 3-5 hours of cooling effect
- Measures 30 x 38 cm (elastic straps hold ChiliGel™ Pillow in place)
Sleep cooler, sleep better
- Users of the ChiliGel Cool Gel Pillow Pad may experience pain relief if suffering with aching muscles, sports injuries, arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, and other conditions.
- Better sleep enhances muscle tissue healing and growth, immune system, memory, productivity, energy and overall mood.
Share your thoughts with other customers
- EVerified ReviewGreat product!!I bought this for my brand new nephew who wasn't dealing with the intense summer heat despite fans, cool baths etc. it works wonders! My brother and his wife are very happy. (Posted on 25-12-2015)
- RVerified ReviewGoodI have a severe intolerance to heat and use the Chili/Gel Cool Pillow pad in conjunction with a Chilipad and have found it very helpful.
I would have liked the the pad to be as big as a standard pillow.
I would also like to review the Chilipad properly after 2 months of use as although it has been very useful improvements in strap design and instructions on use would be most useful. (Posted on 01-07-2015)
- TVerified ReviewGood night sleepMy wife found the chiligel pillow pad did not help her at all, and I now have 2 pads in my pillow case, which is probably why I find them very helpful in cooling me down. One is probably not enough, and as mentioned above I do find after a few hours they tend to warm up and hold the cool feeling, for the price they are not bad and worth a try. (Posted on 02-03-2015)
- SVerified ReviewGreat idea...but it doesn't stay coolMy review relates to this product, not Sleep Solutions the company, who I found fantastic with service.
I had read reviews where the gel pads can get too hot once it absorbed the body temperature and it does, really does! It's fantastically cool to begin with, but then it very quickly absorbs my body temperature. The product information maintains it stays at a low temperature - it doesn't. I'm going through menopause so when I have a hot flush I burn up very quickly. My core body temperature soars. The Cool Gel Pillow Pad efficiently absorbs this heat, but too efficiently. It then felt like I was sleeping on hot coals. The only way it cools down is not using it (ie changing pillows) then it takes hours to cool down.
I have had to put it on a spare pillow and sometimes rest my arms on it to cool, then have to move off it once it has heated up (as mentioned, all too quickly).
Concept is great - but for those, like me, who need it - it's useless. It will only stay cool if you have low body temp and then what's the point, you don't need it!!
Sleep Solutions - thank you for the feedback - given you are going through menopause and continually having hot flushes - you might be a prime candidate for the ChiliPad which will maintain a constant temperature throughout the night. It gets great feedback from women suffering through menopause. (Posted on 07-12-2014)
Share your thoughts with other customers