ErgoPouch 3.5 Tog Organic Cotton Quilt Sleeping Bag
A simple and attractive baby sleeping bag to keep your baby sleeping in natural comfort. Designed to be layered over your baby's pjs, it can be used in place of a quilt or doona.
This quilted organic cotton sleeping bag is rated at 3.5 tog - best for sleeping in 14-21c room temperature. If extra warmth is required - warmer clothes can be worn within the bag, or alternatively a light blanket can by tucked in tightly on top of the baby.
Designed with comfort in mind - the baby sleeping bag has been developed with stretch inserts in the top and side panels - allowing the baby to move freely.
It has a convenient double ended zipper giving easy access to nappies.
- 4 colours are available: natural, mint, blue or pink
- Made from organic cotton - 400 thread count
- Pure organic cotton fibre inner filling
- Naturally made - Eco Friendly
- Pesticide and chemical free
- Designed to keep body at a consistent temperature
- Superior breathability
- Normal wash and dry
- Warm weight 3.5 togs
A "T0G" value is an international standard measurement of an items thermal effectiveness (how well it keeps you warm). The higher the number, the better the item keeps you warm. If the room is warm enough for you to be comfortable wearing light clothing (17 - 20°c) then it is the right temperature for your baby.
- 2-12 Months (80 cm from shoulder to feet)
- 12-36 Months (105 cm from shoulder to feet)
- 3-6 Years (130 cm from shoulder to feet)
|Warmth||3.5 Tog - Winter|
Share your thoughts with other customers