Ionmax ION 430 Replacement Filter
Whether as a spare or as replacement, the Ionmax ION 430 Replacement Filter will continue to maintain a clean, breathable environment in your room.
- After 2,000 hours of use or 3 months with continuous usage
- The "Filter Reset" button light will flash during operation - indicating you need to replace your filter
- 1 x Cleanable Pre-Filter - Traps large particles such as human hair, pet dander and dust particles. Helps to extend the life of the HEPA and Activated Carbon filters.
- 1 x True Hepa Filter - Traps up to 99.97% of allergens and airborne contaminants down to 0.3 microns in size.
- 1 x Activated Carbon Filter - Neutralises odours and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's) such as formaldehyde and benzene, as well as other harmful fumes emitted by household products
- Clean the pre-flter regularly to maintain air purifer performance.
- The pre-flter can be gently vacuumed using hand tool attachments (no rotating brushes).
- Do not use any solutions, brushes or sharp objects to clean the pre-flter, asthis can damage the flter.
HEPA / Activated Carbon Filter Maintenance
- The HEPA / Activated Carbon flter is not washable.
- A vacuum cleaner may be used to gently clean the HEPA filter periodically
- Replace with new filters when the flter replacement light comes on
Filter Replacement Instructions
When replacing with new filters, remove all packaging and place filters into the unit as described below.
- Tip: Place the appliance against a wall for more stability when you remove or insert filters
- Note: Make sure you insert the filters in the correct order and position.
Hold the top of the front panel and pull it forward to remove it from the air purifer.
Remove all packaging materials from the Pre+HEPA flter and the Carbon flter.
Place the Carbon flter into the air purifer with the tag pointing out towards you.
Place the pre+HEPA flter into the air purifer with the tag pointing out towards you.
Reattach the front panel by mounting the panel onto the bottom of the air purifer first (A). Then, gently push the top of the panel against the body of the air purifer (B) to secure it into place.
Ionmax ION430 UV HEPA Air Purifier
The Ionmax ION430 UV HEPA Air Purifier helps to effectively purify the air of contaminants by means of a 4 tier purification system.
- Features a digital LCD display that tells you the current indoor air quality
- Suitable for medium rooms up to 40m2
- Reduces 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns
Tip: What to do when "Filter Reset" button light is still lit up and flashing upon changing the filter?
Press the Filter Reset button to reset the filter replacement timer. This lets the air purifier know that you have changed the filter.