PottyMD Wet Stop 3+ Bedwetting Alarm
- 6 different sound alarms and vibrations
- Comfortable and Convenient - Clips onto pajamas with a magnetic attachment
- Has the ability to wake deep sleepers with sound and vibration
- Coach and help motivate your child - Use the included calendar with reward stars
- New sensors that will only sense moisture on 1 side to prevent the false alarms
Wet-Stop 3+ Bedwetting Alarm
Wet-Stop 3+ is convenient as well as effective. The Wet-Stop 3+ reacts immediately to the first few drops of moisture, teaching the child to stop the flow of urine before the bed becomes wet. During this learning process, dry underpants will be needed but the family will be spared the bother of remaking the entire bed. In less than six months, many children will no longer require use of the Wet-Stop 3+.
How To For Success with Wet Stop 3+
How to use Wet Stop 3+
- To use the Wet-Stop 3, please insert 2 AAA batteries.BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED.(Energizer or Duracell, non-rechargeable batteries)
- Fasten the alarm portion to the pajama top or shirt using the clip-on fastener.
- Run the cord under the pajama top or shirt.
- Attach the clip on the sensor to the front of the underwear and give it a little tug. This will assure that it is secure to the front of the underwear. For boys, it is best to position the sensor inside the front pocket of the underwear. Be sure that the sensor does not touch the skin, as it is sensitive to sweat.
- Make sure batteries are good by pressing button to see if LED flashes
- Place sensor in the “target zone”
- Help wake your child if he or she does not wake with alarm
- Read our book by a Pediatric Urologist to get the best results
Wet-Stop3+ is the highest quality, lowest cost bedwetting solution in the world. Alarm comes with free downloadable "The Complete Bedwetting Book", reward chart, sticker reward system and instructions in 6 languages
Sounding and Vibrating Alarm
Several Variable Alarms so your child doesn’t get used to a particular alarm sound. Strong Vibrating Alarm can be used with or without audible alarms. The alarm wakens and motivates your child to go to the bathroom to finish urinating.
Wearable unit is small and easy-to-use. Alarm is attached to pajama top while the small sensor is clipped to underwear. Clip to OUTSIDE of underwear, not touching skin. (Sensor may detect sweat if against skin.)
Designed by a Pediatric Urologist, the Wet-Stop3 bedwetting alarm is clinically proven to stop bedwetting in boys and girls, and deep sleepers in weeks without medication.
Safe and Certified
1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty Against Defects. FDA registered, ISO 13485 certified, CE safety certified. Health Canada Registered.
- 6 different alarms
- New sensors coming soon that will only sense moisture on 1 side to prevent the false alarms
- New attachment clip
- Battery compartment has a snugger fit to hold the batteries in
- LED button- Flashes with alarm
- 2-Step turn off process
- Easy to dry
- Easy to attach sensor
- Lightweight and compact
Save yourself work
Share your thoughts with other customers
GVerified ReviewIt's working so farMy child wakes up... perfect (Posted on 28-04-2019)
WVerified ReviewA bit uncomfortable to wearIt's easy to use, but uncomfortable to sleep with. My child is a rough sleeper so it came off during the night. We have had 4 dry nights in a row without the alarm going off. And one wet night where the alarm didn't go off at all. (Posted on 06-02-2018)
CVerified ReviewMixed viewMy seven year old has always wet the bed. We have been waiting months to see a specialist so we are pretty desperate. It has been a week now and we have had on three occasions a wet bed with no alarm going off. You seem to have to be quite precise wear you place the clip. It has worked well twice with him getting up and sorting himself out. I never heard the alarm and we have had three dry nights. These type of alarms can be uncomfortable and do move around but are cost effective against a mat system. I am feeling positive and its early days, fingers crossed. (Posted on 10-08-2016)
TVerified ReviewIt depends which way they sleep!Not overly impressed with this product. I was secretly wishing it would solve all our problems however sometimes the alarm doesn't go off until it's way too late ( especially if my child is sleeping on her back). The alarm doesn't wake her sometimes, and yes sometimes it does go off for no reason. I think I may need to invest in a better quality solution. (Posted on 12-07-2016)
NVerified ReviewPotty MD3 Wet Stop AlarmTerrific! My nearly 7 year old son has been wearing it for three weeks now and we have only had two partially wet beds right at the very start but the alarm woke him to go to the toilet to finish. Since then the alarm has woken him up maybe half a dozen times to go to the toilet so he was a little damp that is all! The rest of the time he has woken up himself to go toilet without the alarm and that is in the morning! The Alarm is working extremely well. Wish I had of found this product months ago. He is extremely proud of his progress as I am. Thank you! (Posted on 03-04-2016)
|Alarm Method||Flashing LED, Vibration and/or Alarm|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year|
Share your thoughts with other customers