Wet-Stop 3+ Bedwetting Alarm
Wet-Stop 3+ is convenient as well as effective. The Wet-Stop 3+ reacts immediately to the first few drops of moisture, teaching the child to stop the flow of urine before the bed becomes wet. During this learning process, dry underpants will be needed but the family will be spared the bother of remaking the entire bed. In less than six months, many children will no longer require use of the Wet-Stop 3+.
Wet-Stop3+ is the highest quality, lowest cost bedwetting solution in the world. Alarm comes with free downloadable "The Complete Bedwetting Book", reward chart, sticker reward system and instructions in 6 languages
Sounding and Vibrating Alarm
Several Variable Alarms so your child doesn’t get used to a particular alarm sound. Strong Vibrating Alarm can be used with or without audible alarms. The alarm wakens and motivates your child to go to the bathroom to finish urinating.
Wearable unit is small and easy-to-use. Alarm is attached to pajama top while the small sensor is clipped to underwear. Clip to OUTSIDE of underwear, not touching skin. (Sensor may detect sweat if against skin.)
Designed by a Pediatric Urologist, the Wet-Stop3 bedwetting alarm is clinically proven to stop bedwetting in boys and girls, and deep sleepers in weeks without medication.
Safe and Certified
1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty Against Defects. FDA registered, ISO 13485 certified, CE safety certified. Health Canada Registered.
- 6 different alarms
- New sensors coming soon that will only sense moisture on 1 side to prevent the false alarms
- New attachment clip
- Battery compartment has a snugger fit to hold the batteries in
- LED button- Flashes with alarm
- 2-Step turn off process
- Easy to dry
- Easy to attach sensor
- Lightweight and compact
Tips for using Wet-Stop3+
Easy to Use:
- Simply insert 2 AAA batteries NOT INCLUDED. (Energizer or Duracell, non-rechargeable batteries)
- Clip alarm to pajama top
- Run cord under pajama top and clip to the underwear
Tips for Use:
- Make sure batteries are good by pressing button to see if LED flashes
- Place sensor in the “target zone”
- Help wake your child if he or she does not wake with alarm
- Read our book by a Pediatric Urologist to get the best results
Product ManualsWet Stop 3+ User Manual (337.67 KB)
|Alarm Method||Flashing LED, Vibration and/or Alarm|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year|
Regular Price: $124.99
Special Price $94.49