Night Shift Snoring Aid Sleep Positioner
- Uses vibrations to train sleepers to sleep on their sides
- Simple solution to solve a difficult problem
- Trials have shown it to be effective in reducing snoring
- Comfortable to wear and easy to use
Night Shift Sleep Positioner
Helping you get your best sleep
Sleep is crucial to restoring the body’s health and the brain’s functioning—but, too often, the valuable sleep you need is interrupted by breathing difficulties. Snoring and sleep apnea deprive the brain of oxygen, causing painful, jerking awakenings and broken sleep cycles. Sleeping on your back is more likely to obstruct airways, increasing the likelihood of disruptions, yet it is nearly impossible to control what your body does while you are asleep.
How it works
The Night Shift uses vibrations to encourage sleepers to roll off their backs.
The Night Shift is an innovative device that, when worn around the neck during sleep, monitors sleeping positions and then vibrates with increasing intensity until the wearer shifts.
Through continual use, your body learns to respond to smaller and smaller vibrations and minimizes the amount of time spent on your back or trying to roll there. It waits 15 minutes before beginning its tracking, giving you time to fall asleep naturally in whatever position you find comfortable.
While the Night Shift may sound obtrusive, it has been designed for comfort. The adjustable neck strap is made of silicone, so it is soft and non-abrasive against your skin.
The buckle functions with a quick release magnet, ensuring you cannot be trapped or strangled by the device during the night.
The Night Shift technology perfectly times the vibrations to occur immediately after you shift positions; it also notes what level of vibration you respond to and adapts accordingly, using the mildest motion that provokes a reaction.
The rechargeable battery lasts up to three nights between charges, and can charge via your computer or a USB wall plug. All the information the Night Shift collects is downloadable via the same USB port; from the NightShift website, you can view and print reports on your sleep positions, how loud you snore, and how well you are sleeping.
View your personal reports on the NightShift website by day, month, or year, enabling you to learn your sleep habits and see firsthand the difference the NightShift makes. Trials have shown a significant reduction in the volume of snoring and the amount of back-sleeping when using the device.
If you suffer from mild to moderate sleep apnea, or snoring that disturbs you and others, the Night Shift is a simple solution to what can seem like an overwhelming problem.
- Create a more pleasant sleep environment for you and your partner
- Use the Night Shift to reduce your snoring and mid-sleep waking
- Get a full night’s sleep for a more rested tomorrow.
Night Shift Reference Material
- Neck Strap – 6 Months
- Motors and Battery – 12 months
- Workmanship and Electronic Problems – 24 months
- Night Shift Sleep Positioner Device
- Night Shift Strap with magnetic clasps
- 9" (23 cm) USB charging/data cable
- User Manual
- Carrying Case
Share your thoughts with other customers
- DVerified ReviewDoes what it says on the tinProduct works like it's meant to so no complaints with functionality. Price is heinously expensive for what is a fairly basic piece of kit. Obviously lack of competition in this space, which will naturally push up price. But about $250 more than what it should be... (Posted on 27-02-2019)
- SVerified ReviewNo more foggy head!Still getting used to it at night, a bit uncomfortable to sleep with, but it is doing the job.
I am being woken up when I sleep on my back; however; I quickly fall back to sleep.
In the morning am still tired from the disturbed sleep but not feeling foggy headed anymore so that’s a bonus! (Posted on 29-10-2018)
- BVerified ReviewEasy and fairly comfortable to use.My Cardiologist recommended a sleep test because she said there was an abnormality in one of my heart tests. The test showed mild apnea. The Sleep Specialist, after a nasal examination suggested I try the Night Shift apparatus. I found it simple to use and fairly comfortable. The aim is to keep the person from sleeping on their back and so avoid snoring. It works but is very expensive - a long way from sewing a cotton reel on the back of your pyjama coat. The electronic recording may be helpful but it seems a bit gimmicky and I wonder how many people use it as it is intended and if sleep abnormalities are then followed up on with the appropriate medical specialist. (Posted on 18-04-2018)
- PVerified ReviewSeems okay, but overpricedProbably too early to tell, but seems okay. I have to agree with some of the other reviews we don’t need all the download functions, therefore the cost should be at least 25% less (Posted on 26-10-2017)
- GVerified ReviewExtremly happy with the night shift positioner.Only had it for two weeks but already getting an additional 1.5hr - 2hrs deep sleep each night. Very easy to use and not annoying. (Posted on 29-04-2017)
|Manufacturer||Advanced Brain Monitoring|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Neck Strap – 6 Months | Motors and Battery – 12 months | Workmanship and Electronic Problems – 24 months|
Share your thoughts with other customers