Oricom Secure710 Digital Video Baby Monitor
- High tech, award winning Video Baby Monitor
- Multi-camera capable, night vision, temperature sensor, night light
- Parent talk back function, pre-recorded 5 lullabies
- Portable mobile Parent Unit - watch your baby anywhere at home
Oricom Secure 710 Digital Video Baby Monitor
Your Friendly Baby Watcher
Parenthood can be an amazing yet a demanding experience. With busy schedules, added parental duties, life can get exhausting. This is when a fantastic baby gadget like Oricom Secure 710 Digital Video Baby Monitor comes to rescue, helping your growing family’s needs.
This premium Digital Video Baby Monitor can be your friendly baby watcher keeping an eye on your bub day and night, while you go about doing other routine tasks at home.
- An award winning high tech baby video monitor for new age parents
- 2.4” colour LCD display, night vision, temperature monitoring
- Well designed with a Baby (Camera Unit) and Parent (Baby Monitor) unit
- Oricom Baby Monitors have been rated 5 stars in overall customer satisfaction by Canstar Blue in 2016
- Manufacturer’s warranty of 3 years
Here are top 5 reasons you need a baby monitor
- Transitioning your baby into another room.
- Sleep reassured: you can hear your baby’s noises all night, and you can see them when required. You can have time for yourself in bed, be it reading or catching up on TV.
- Monitor baby activities: it brings many benefits like checking how long it takes for your baby to sleep and the ability to work freely in another room, checking on the video monitor when necessary.
- Sleep training your child: your child could be lying or standing in the cot, through the monitor you can watch them and assess when it’s time for you to enter the room in case you need to intervene. The monitor may also help set a sleep pattern.
- Safety of your child: using a monitor you can have more control over the safety of your child and prevent injury.
Peace of Mind for Parents
A baby monitor assures peace of mind and the flexibility to complete other activities at home. Oricom’s Secure 710 Baby Monitor offers fantastic features in the baby and parent unit.
Baby Unit (Camera Unit) Features
- Watch your baby sleep at night: the baby unit boasts of a wall mountable infrared camera with 2x Digital Zoom, giving you clear video of the baby even when the lights are out.
- Comfortable nursery temperature sensor: the baby unit is equipped with a temperature sensor that displays room temperature so you don’t have to worry about your baby's room being too hot or cold.
- Soothing night light: the unit emits a soft light in dark which can comfort your baby.
- Gentle lullabies: the unit contains 5 polyphonic lullabies designed to lull babies to a blissful sleep.
- Powered by AC Adaptor. You can also use 4 x AAA Alkaline batteries (not supplied) as a backup
Parent Unit (Baby Monitor Unit) Features
- Keep a watchful eye through a colour display: the unit armed with a 2.4” large colour display which allows you to watch your baby anywhere at home.
- Talk to your child: through the parent unit you can talk back to your baby providing the comfort of your voice.
- Great multi-camera capability: connects to up to 4 camera units (CU710), sold separately. An excellent option for twin babies, or more kids in the same room.
- Portable and mobile: carry the parent unit anywhere around home.
- Monitor noise level in baby's room: the parent unit's sensor lights can be used to monitor noise levels, allowing you to turn down the volume on your unit.
- Volume control: adjust the volume level as needed.
- Powered by 1 Li-ion Polymer rechargeable battery pack. Includes 1 charging cradle with AC Adaptor.
Oricom Rated No.1 in Canstar's Baby Monitor Customer SatisfactionSurvey
In a nationwide survey commissioned by Canstar Blue, asking feedback from Australians who bought baby monitors, Oricom was ranked the best with a 5-star rating in overall satisfaction.
|Socket: 6 V DC|
Sensor: 1 night light sensor
IR diodes: 6pcs
|Screen: 60.9 cm LCD display|
Socket: 6 V DC
|Battery Pack for Parent Unit||Rechargeable Li-ion Polymer Battery pack 3.7V 1500mAh|
|AC Power adaptor, input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, 150 mA Power adaptor plug, output: 6 VDC, 800 mA|
|Battery performance||Up to 8 hours of continuous operation when new battery is fully charged, with VOX turned on.|
|AC Power adaptor, input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, 150 mA Power adaptor plug, output: 6 VDC, 800 mA or 4 AAA Alkaline batteries|
|Range||Up to 150 meters under optimum conditions. Range is reduced in buildings through walls, doors etc.|
|Frequency range||2.4 GHz Digital FHSS|
|Permissible ambient temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 years for the entire unit|
Oricom is an expert in communication technologies and a leader in ideas and design. Founded in 2003, they’re passionate about keeping people connected using the newest technologies to meet their customer’s needs at every stage of life. They produce a range of audio and visual baby monitors, breathing movement monitors, and are 100% Australian-owned.
Awarded a 5 star rating by Australian research agency Canstar Blue, Oricom’s Baby Audio and Video Monitors, Breathing Monitors, Night Lights are growing popular amongst parents in Australia.
Share your thoughts with other customers
- RVerified ReviewRecommend 100%Found this awesome for grandkids etc but suddenly says out of range, does it need batteries changed tho both plugged into power? (Posted on 22-04-2018)
|Coverage||Up to 150 metres under optimum conditions|
|Technology||Wireless DECT technology|
|Power||Parent Unit: Li-ion Polymer rechargeable battery pack. Camera unit: AC adaptor or 4 AAA batteries|
|Inclusions||1 Parent Unit (Baby Monitor), 1 Camera Unit (Baby Unit)|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 years|
Share your thoughts with other customers