Pillowsonic Bluetooth Under Pillow Speaker with Volume Control
- Listen to crystal clear sounds without disturbing your partner or others in the household.
- Place the pillow speaker inside your pillow case or under your pillow and plug them into your MP3 player, iPod, or radio.
- Awaken gently without disturbing others nearby by connecting you Pillowsonic stereo pillow speaker to your clock radio.
- Bluetooth receiver for wireless capability
Pillowsonic Bluetooth Under Pillow Speaker with Volume Control
Put a Pillowsonic Stereo Pillow Speaker under your pillow tonight!
Listen to crystal clear sounds without disturbing your partner or others in the household on your Pillowsonic stereo pillow speaker. Pillowsonic is the ideal bedtime audio accessory for people of all ages, delivering your music and sounds of choice with excellent quality, providing the world's most comfortable bedtime audio experience.
The perfect audio accessory for your pillow!
The two low-profile micro speakers inside the foam housing are positioned to allow stereo/ binaural and 3-D soundtracks appreciated with total clarity when resting on your back.
Pillowsonic volume can be regulated so that sound can softly surrund you when laying on your back as it emerges from within your pillow, or be set low enough to deliver just a touch of sound -- clearly discernible -- at intimate level, virtually imperceptible by anyone else resting next to you, or in the same room.
Private listening without headphones or earbugs
Aside from total comfort in bedtime audio (and unlike headsets), Pillowsonic allows the user to remain aware of (at times critical) ambient sounds, like a triggered alarm, a knock at the door or a phone calling, intruders, or a call for help from someone else in another room.
Much more comfortable bedtime audio experience
You will not know that anything is under your pillow, except for the sound that caresses your senses while relaxing and lulling you into slumber.
Specifications / Inclusions
- A digital, slim stereo speaker set, in a soft foam housing (11.5"x4"x7/8")
- 18" Connector audio cable
- Inline volume control
- 6-foot audio cable extension
- Plush satin drawstring bag
- Bluetooth Receiver
- 1 Year Warranty
- Includes a Micro USB Cable (AC adapter not included)
How it Works
- Connects to all most popular players (smart phones, iPods, PCs, radio, TV) with standard jack or syncs with Bluetooth Receiver
- Place under the center of your pillow.
- Lay down and enjoy the soft, clear sound emerging from within.
- Pillowsonic delivers sound at safe volume levels without the need for head phones or ear buds, allowing you to enjoy privately your programming of choice -- wether music, the spoken word, or special sound effects in total comfort.
- The soft, satin drawstring bag helps keeping your bedtime sound elements together, and is practical to take Pillowsonic in your travels.
Receiver low battery indicator
The LED Indicator Lamp will light up when battery is low.
For best results, leave the receiver charging in the morning so it is fully charged and ready to use at bedtime.
Soothing for all ages
Neonatal units are attesting that "Musical Medicine" has proven helpful for a faster recovery of premature and young babies.
Stress & Anxiety Relief
Music can have a profound effect on both the emotions and the body. A slower tempo can quiet your mind and relax your muscles, making you feel soothed while releasing the stress of the day. Music is effective for relaxation and stress management.
The music-sleep connection has been supported in studies all over the world. It works in young people and elderly men and women. Music even helps people with schizophrenia get some shut-eye.
Pain, Tinnitus, and more
Music has the power to soothe, inspire, energize, and uplift. Research shows it can also help manage pain in people who are living with chronic pain. Music therapy for pain management is offered by many pain clinics and cancer centers, and help many people find solace and relief.
Pairing with your Sound Source Device
1) Connect Pillowsonic 3.5mm jack to the receiver.
2) Press the ON/OFF key for 2-3 seconds until seeing a blue/red blinking light. Let go, you'll hear "Pairing" and then "Connected", once paired with your device (smart phone, computer, iPad, etc.)
3) Start your music app like Pandora, your music collection, etc.
4) To pause, press and release the ON/OFF key. To continue, press and release the ON/OFF key again.
5) To shut off, press the ON/OFF key for 3-4 seconds till you hear the "Power Off" voice, indicating receiver is now off.
6) For volume, set your sound source at maximum volume and control from the In-line volume knob.
Pillowsonic Bluetooth Technical Specifications
|Dimensions||5.8 x 1.3 x 1.5 cm|
|Play Time||6 hours|
|Charge Time||2 hours|
|Bluetooth Reach||10m / 11 yards|
- Turn off your music source and remove the stereo cable just prior to sleep and avoid wrapping cable around neck to prevent strangulation.
- Not suitable for children under 10 years of age.
We created Pillowsonic with the purpose of helping individuals of all ages improve their quality of life. Presently, our product is partially manufactured and fully assembled in the U.S., and it's been rated by accredited audiologists and other healthcare professionals as the best overall pillow speaker of it's kind in the market, for design, quality and performance.
Share your thoughts with other customers
PVerified ReviewThis is so goodThis is so good. I love it. Thank you. (Posted on 09-07-2021)
JVerified ReviewUnder pillow speakerVery pleased with the under pillow speaker, does not disturb my husband and so easy to use. (Posted on 31-05-2021)
MVerified ReviewGood but Bluetooth doesn’t lastQuite happy with this pillow speaker. Though overpriced for what it is I had fast delivery. Quality and volume is sufficient but the additional Bluetooth unit battery lasts for only a few hours so I have to have it plugged in all night which probably isn’t ideal, having it charge next to your head. (Posted on 28-05-2021)
CVerified ReviewPerfect for my requirementsUnobtrusive, no cables to become unplugged and they are ready to put me to sleep, or back to sleep, whenever I want or need. Sound quality is OK and so is volume. (Posted on 19-05-2021)