Seatec SleepTight Anti Snoring Chin Strap
The Seatec Chin Strap is designed to provide jaw support for those with snoring problems associated with open mouth snoring. It is also designed for those using a sleep apnea CPAP nasal mask - it helps you breathe through your nose to prevent leakage and to make your therapy effective. It also helps avoid associated problems such as a dry mouth.
How it works:
- Chin straps work to keep the mouth closed by supporting the jaw, this targets the cause of open mouth snorers and will aid in reducing snoring.
- By holding the jaw in a fixed position the chin strap reduces the impact of soft tissue vibrating in the throat which is the cause of snoring.
- It is important to have the chin strap create the right amount of tension to stop your jaw moving but also be comfortable. This is done by adjusting both the velcro straps to your head but ensure that it isn't too loose as it may not be effective in holding the jaw in place.
How to fit:
- Hold the chin strap so that the black side is facing towards you, the velcro is separated with chin piece in the centre and the soft velcro straps in your right hand. The wide strap should be the closest to you
- Place the chin piece in the centre against your chin and wrap the wide velcro strap around the back of the head just above the neck
- Secure the velcro above the neck, then take the long, thin strap and secure it over the top of the head so that it places tension on your chin.
- Adjust the velcro straps to ensure comfort while tension remains on your chin
Measure around the circumference of your head - around your chin to the crown of the head to determine head size.
|Small||Women||53 to 62 cm|
|Medium||Most people (women and men)||58 to 68 cm|
|Large||Large and tall men with hair||60 to 71 cm|
*Note: Due to health and safety considerations we can not accept returns or exchanges on this product unless the product is faulty. Please select your size carefully by measuring your head size.
Share your thoughts with other customers
LVerified ReviewSometimes its helpsVery average (Posted on 15-11-2021)
MVerified ReviewChin strapWorks well for husband (Posted on 11-09-2021)
RVerified ReviewComfortable to wear keeps my mouth shutUsing over a CPAP mask, comfortable and fits well - nice product (Posted on 12-02-2021)
AVerified ReviewDidn't work for meUncomfortable, didn't fit well and failed to support my chin so as to stop my throat closing/snoring. Gave it 2 points for having a go... (Posted on 18-08-2020)
SVerified ReviewNot for meUnfortunately no success for me. Snoring didn’t abate and I woke with sore jaw/teeth and facial congestion. (Posted on 23-07-2020)