Sheridan Tencel X Refibra Sheet Set
- Perfect for year round comfort, with its amazing softness, drape and subtle lustre
- Made from 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres using REFIBRA™ technology
- Naturally breathable and has moisture management properties which makes it lightweight and silky-soft
- Includes: 1x Flat Sheet, 1x Fitted Sheet and 2x Pillow Cases
Sheridan Tencel X Refibra Sheet Sets
Sheridan Tencel X Refibra Sheet Sets is beautiful to sleep in and will quickly become your go-to choice
Manufactured in a closed loop production process, the TENCEL™ X REFIBRA™ Technology Sheet Set is made from 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres using REFIBRA™ technology.
REFIBRA™ technology involves upcycling cotton scraps from garment production and wood pulp from sustainably managed forests to produce TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres. This sheet set is perfect for year round comfort, with its amazing softness, drape and subtle lustre.
What does TENCEL™ X REFIBRA™ sheet set feel like?
- Lightweight and silky-soft
- Despite being light to touch, the fabric is very durable
- Naturally breathable and has moisture management properties
- Gently soft against the skin
TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres and the upcycled cotton scraps used in REFIBRA™ Technology both originate from plant sources, making them 100% bio based. Both have the ability to completely revert back to nature.
What Is TENCEL™ With REFIBRA™ Technology?
TENCEL™ x REFIBRA™ fibers for a sustainable future
TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres combined with REFIBRA™ technology. It's the latest innovation to be introduced into our sheeting collection.
We've known about the incredible characteristics of TENCEL™ fibres for some time now, but what does REFIBRA™ technology add to the mix?
1. Thoughtfully Crafted
This sheet set is crafted with a combination of wood pulp sourced from sustainably managed forest and upcycled cotton scraps from garment manufacturing
2. Repurposed Materials
TENCEL™ with REFIBRA™ Technology uses recycled raw materials in the production process
3. Lower Impact
The fibres are produced with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact
4. Less water usage
The manufacturing process reuses water and solvents with a recovery rate of over 99.5%
5. Closed loop production
Using a closed loop production process and 100% bio-based fibres, TENCEL™ with REFIBRA™ Technology is being praised as the ecologically responsible alternative to traditional fabrics
Smooth & Silky
Gentle on Skin & Hair
Unfavorable for Bacterial Growth
|Queen||220 x 220 cm|
|King||240 x 260 cm|
- Recommend to wash this item separately before first use
- Use a mild detergent and wait until it is fully diluted in the water before putting the item in the washing machine
- Fabric softener is not necessary with this item
- Air drying for longevity
- Iron on warm setting - Avoid ironing directly on any stud or buttons
- Do not dry clean
Note: By following our recommended care instructions you will prolong the life of your purchase and be able to enjoy it for many years to come.
Sheridan has been creating premium quality home and lifestyle products for 50 years, loved as an icon of distinctly Australian style. Devoted to quality, craftsmanship, and artistry, every piece has been expertly crafted to the highest quality standards by our in house team of artists, master weavers and designers in the Sheridan Sydney Design Studio. Inspired by our unique Australian landscape, we passionately create beautiful Australian living each season, through tonal and textural subtlety for the home.
|Care Instruction||Machine Washable|
|Inclusions||1 x Flat Sheet, 1 x Fitted Sheet and 2 x Pillowcases|
Share your thoughts with other customers