SnoreBeGone Anti Snoring Pillow Sleep Positioning System
- Locks your entire body into a comfortable side sleeping position
- Backed by years of research
- Incline the body to the correct angle that prevents the gravitational collapse of airways leading to snoring
SnoreBeGone Anti Snoring Pillow Sleep Positioning System
Stop snoring, tossing and turning - great sleep can be yours!
Wake refreshed and energised, having had sleep that actually restores your body with optimal oxygen, minimised stress and real comfort. Your sleep position can be a key factor influencing your snoring behaviour. The SnoreBeGone Anti Snoring Pillow Sleep Positioning System is a unique pillow and sleep solution. More comfortable than CPAP or mouth guards, it helps you reduce or eliminate snoring.
- SnoreBeGone pillow locks your entire body into a comfortable side sleeping position
- Scientifically proven - backed by years of research and classified as a TGA Medical Device Class 1 product
- Incline the body to the correct angle that prevents the gravitational collapse of airways - leading to snoring
If you're one of the millions who suffer from the damaging effects of snoring, the SnoreBeGone pillow could be your solution to reverse the damage to your health - and your relationship-caused by snoring and sleep deprivation.
What is snoring?
Snoring is the vibration of upper airway structures during sleep. The causes of snoring are not fully known, but they include:
- Sleep apnea due to narrowed airways in the nose or mouth
- Sleep apnea due to obstructions of the airways
- Positional snoring (usually caused by back sleeping instead of side or chest sleeping)
- Weight gain around the throat
- Relaxed throat muscles due to aging
If left untreated, the effects of snoring can be highly damaging. They include:
- Sleep deprivation as the snorer (and sleeping partner) wakes up several times throughout the night, preventing restorative, uninterrupted sleep
- Increased health risks such as heart disease and diabetes
- Greater risk of depression and weight gain
- Decreased libido
How SnoreBeGone reduces snoring
SnoreBeGone Sleep Positioning System positions the body to overcome contributing factors that can cause or increase the likeliness of snoring with these features:
Detachable and Adjustable Headrest
The SnoreBeGone headrest has 5 adjustable positions ensuring you a personalized sleeping position with optimal comfort based on your body type.
Shoulder and Arm Recess Channel
This sleep system encourages and naturally supports a side sleeping position, which reduces snoring. Its unique recess channel allows the shoulder and arm to rest stress-free, without the weight of the body pressing down.
Incline and Weight Support
This incline supports the lower half of your body. It varies in density on both under 90kg option and over 90kg option. This ensures that every body type is supported to promote a happier and healthier sleep.
The Extension Cushion is designed to act as a transitioning section between the Sleep Positioning System and your mattress minimizing slide and eliminating impact from a height difference.
Arm Support Extensions
These Velcro attached extensions prevents slide and provides full body support. It provides a resting place for your arm and hand. They can be attached to provide a shorter or longer resting platform for a more comfortable sleep.
Two Arm Support Extensions are provided with each SnoreBeGone Anti Snoring Pillow Sleep Positioning System
The SnoreBeGone pillow is constructed with the highest quality materials, including a blend of viscoelastic memory foam and quality polyurethane foam, along with a super soft, removable Tencel® cover - all fully backed by a full 3-year manufacture's warranty.
Washing and Care Instructions
- Do not wash any sections of foam.
- Main fabric cover can be hand washed or light machine washed. It can also be ironed on low-to-medium heat.
- The protective cover supplied with SnoreBeGone prevents perspiration and any accidental spills from staining the main fabric cover and the integrity of the foam. It should be placed on the system at all times.
- Protective cover is both machine and dryer friendly.
The SnoreBeGone Story
The SnoreBeGone sleep positioning system was developed through years of research and sleep studies that probed the causes and effects of snoring. SnoreBeGone is supported by Protect-A-Bed, a premier Australian sleep solution company providing high quality sleep product ranges to retailers and customers around the world for 31 years.
|Material||Viscoelastic memory foam|
|Cover||Removable Tencel® cover|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 years|
Share your thoughts with other customers
TVerified ReviewGreat customer service but product needs improvement.I purchased this product hoping that it would improve my snoring issues but I was unable to use it for very long due to the discomfort. Personally, I would have liked to see the product be longer, as the gradient of the slope was too steep. Additionally, the head rest was too flat and hard - a rounder, softer finish would've been nice to prevent having to rely on a towel or small pillow to cushion the surface and elevate the neck to a more natural angle. (Posted on 18-07-2021)
HVerified ReviewSnore be Gone? It could also be called Sleepapnoea begone.After struggling with the mask on my expensive sleep apnoea machine, I decided to try the snore-be-gone pillow. It seemed to work so I asked my sleep specialist to trial the pillow in the hospital. I was set up with all the plugs and wires to monitor my breathing and heartbeat while I used the snorebegone pillow system. To their utmost surprise, the pillow actually worked. I can't do without my pillow and I take it with me whenever I visit a hotel. It might take a little bit of getting used to as the pillow is firm, but once you do there is no go back. (Posted on 12-05-2021)
MVerified ReviewHelping a lotHelp with arm pain and keeping me elevated (Posted on 28-12-2020)
BVerified ReviewLimited effectPartner says might have lowered the volume but my snore score is the same as prior to buying the pillow. Probably something to do with the fact it doesn't stop me from sleeping on my back. My 110kg frame squishes that snore pillow like a bug. I just keep on sleeping like I always did. Expensive pillow. (Posted on 24-08-2020)
GVerified ReviewJust buy oneExcellent product. I was a moderate snorer, this pillow stopped that totally from night one. I used a sleep tracking app with audio recording to track accurately, zero minutes snoring from the start. (Posted on 05-08-2020)