Bambi Coolpass Mattress Protector
- Perfect for latex and memory foam mattresses - which can get hot during the night
- Made from 'Cool Pass' fabric with high moisture absorbency
- Keeps you cool, dry and comfortable
- Available in single king single, double, queen, king and super king sizes
Bambi Coolpass Mattress Protector
Your sleep will be out of this world thanks to CoolPass technology - the same technology designed to provide astronauts comfort during space missions!
Protect your mattress and improve the quality of your sleep with the Bambi Coolpass Mattress Protector. Hot summer nights are a breeze thanks to the space-age Coolpass fabric that absorbs moisture helping it to evaporate and produce a cooling effect - which keeps you cool and dry.
If it's good enough for Astronauts and Athletes
This man-made fabric is used in sportswear because of its ability to wick away moisture to keep you dry while you work out. Once it wicks the moisture away it evaporates - which provides a cooling effect.
It's soft and stretchy and designed for a snug fit on your mattress so there’s no uncomfortable bunching on your mattress. The high-tech fabric of the Bambi Coolpass Mattress Protector can help regulate your temperature while you sleep. It can keep you cool and comfortable on hot summer nights and nice and cosy when the temps get chillier in the winter.
Luxury and practicality
The Bambi Coolpass Mattress Protector's high quality fabric provides all the comfort and softness you could want when you're in bed. It's also durable, machine-washable, and quick-drying.
It comes in a range of sizes to suit most mattress sizes, and is ideal for use on latex or memory foam mattresses which can get hot during the night. Protect your mattress and enhance your sleep with this innovative mattress protector by Bambi.
Bambi Sensitiva Coolpass Mattress Protector
- Space-age 'Cool Pass" Fabric - technology designed for the comfort of astronauts during space missions
- High Moisture Absorbency - speeds up the moisture absorption and diffusion process while you are sleeping
- Keeps you cool and dry - high tech function helps to regulate the body's temperature while you are sleeping
- Cool comfort for a great sleep - Cool comfort mattress protector add soft, dry, breathable comfort to your bed
- 40 cm skirt which stretches to approx. 55cm
- Exclusively from Bambi - 100% Australian family owned business dedicated to quality, innovative bedding
|Single||92 x 188 cm|
|King Single||107 x 203 cm|
|Double||137 x 188 cm|
|Queen||153 x 203 cm|
|King||183 x 203 cm|
|Super King||204 x 204 cm|
Bambi, an Australian family-owned company started over 30 years ago, holds the prestigious Woolmark Gold label licence and have won a Central Coast Manufacturers Award for innovation in design and manufacture, and an Australian Furniture Excellence Award. Perfect for latex and memory foam mattresses.
|Mattress Size||Single, King Single, Double, Queen, King, Super King|
|Material||Fill: quality high performance fibre and Cover: 100% cotton|
|Care||Machine wash / cool tumble dry|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 years|
|Ebay Model||Bambi Coolpass Mattress Protector|
|Ebay Type||Mattress Protector|
Share your thoughts with other customers
JVerified ReviewNot coolNo different to ordinary cheap mattress protector, not cool at all, waste of money (Posted on 08-10-2020)
DVerified ReviewTerrible doesn’t workI hoped this would make my sleep better but it made me hotter and is uncomfortable to sleep on. Don’t waste your money. (Posted on 01-02-2019)
KVerified ReviewIt doesn't workIf anything it makes myself and my husband hotter.
It’s causing me to loose sleep.
So disappointed would love for this to of worked (Posted on 13-01-2019)
KVerified ReviewUselessMakes me hotter and I don't have a latex or memory foam mattress, Waste of money, Have to take it off in the summer. (Posted on 05-09-2018)
CVerified ReviewNo temperature differenceDidn’t make any difference to me waking up with night sweats still!
Product supposedly helped with temperature I don’t think so it was a waist of my money! (Posted on 07-06-2018)