Ionmax ION 90 Ultrasonic Cool and Warm Mist Humidifier
The Ionmax ION 90 Hybrid Humidifier is a high quality, high-output humidifier that uses multiple cutting-edge technologies to give you control of your environment
- Free filter included - while stocks last
- Cool mist for Summer, warm for Winter
- Humidistat automatically maintains humidity level 40%-75%
- UV Bio-Photocatalyst sterilises and deodorises the water
- Safe and quiet operation
- 16-30 square meter coverage
Special Offer: All Ionmax products purchased between 1 June 2016 and 31 December 2016 will have their warranty doubled!
Ionmax ION 90 Cool and Warm Mist Humidifier
Cleanse and balance your home environment
The Ionmax ION 90 Hybrid Humidifier is a high quality, high-output humidifier that uses multiple cutting-edge technologies to give you control of your environment.
The air you breathe can have a significant impact on your health and the quality of your sleep. Dry air causes or aggravates symptoms like congestion and breathing difficulties, dry and chapped skin, sore throats, dry eyes, and fatigue.
It can also cause respiratory problems that lead to snoring and interrupted sleep. By adjusting the humidity of your home atmosphere, you’ll breathe easier—and enjoy a great night’s sleep, every night.
Experience sterilized, odour-free air
Some humidifiers simply spray out vapor, along with any dirt and contaminants that collect inside the unit. The Ionmax ION 90 Hybrid Humidifier not only sterilizes the water vapor before it’s released, but also deodorizes the air in your home through UV Bio-Photocatalyst technology.
This process combines a UV LED with a bio-photocatalyst to continually sterilize and deodorize air, before emitting a clean, pure mist. When activated by ultraviolet light, the bio-catalyst forms activated oxygen, which decomposes odor-causing particles and creates optimal clean, fresh-smelling air.
Ultrasonic processes for exceptional performance
The ION 90 Hybrid uses ultrasonic technology to humidify the air. Ultrasonics generate silent vibration and high-speed oscillation, transforming water into a fine, vaporized mist that is dispersed through the surrounding area to add humidity.
This unit uses duo-humidification methods to create either warm or cool mist, making it perfect for year-round use. With whisper-quiet operation and a coverage area of 16 to 30 square meters, it’s the ideal unit for large rooms and master bedrooms.
Intelligent Humidity Control
1 to 9 hour timer
Control mist output- Low, Med, High
Auto switch off when tank is empty
Room Coverage 16 -30m2
Features of the Ionmax ION 90 Hybrid Humidifier:
- Duo-humidification for warm mist in winter and cool mist in summer
- Dual mist outlet for maximum coverage
- UV Bio-Photocatalyst sterilization and deodorization for clean, sweet-smelling air
- Auto mode, humidity level controls, and humidification timer
- Programmed humidity settings
- Hydrostat for preset humidity levels
- Sleep mode and water shortage indicator
Enjoy the ultimate in clean home air with the perfect balance of humidity, for maximum health and more comfortable sleep. The Ionmax ION 90 is the ideal humidifying solution for households with allergy or asthma sufferers, people with respiratory problems or difficulty sleeping, or anyone who wants to take control of their environment.
Note: Do not use Essential Oils in this humidifier as it may damage some components.
Using the Ionmax ION 90
Ionmax ION 90 Humidifier Specifications:
|Dimensions:||Height: 31.5 cm / Width: 18 cm / Depth: 26 cm|
|Humidification Technology:||Ultrasonic / Heat Vaporizing|
|Room Size :||16-30 m2|
|Input Voltage :||220-240V AC ~50Hz|
|Power Usage :||*Ultrasonic: 40 Watts / *Heat Vaporizing: 125Watts|
|Daily Humidifying Rate :||*Ultrasonic: 300ml/ hr Minimum 21 hrs / *Heat Vaporizing: 400ml/ hr Minimum 16 hrs|
|Humidifier Range||40% to 75% RH (in 5% increments) or Continuous|
|Tank Capacity :||6.5 L|
Replacement Filters for Ionmax ION 90 Cool and Warm Mist Humidifier
Ionmax recommends changing the Ion90 nano-silver filter after 80 uses
Share your thoughts with other customers
- MVerified ReviewExcellent productThanks (Posted on 18-08-2019)
- LVerified ReviewWe noticed the difference immediatelyI've had a serious problem with my eyes being very dry in the evenings and the humidifier has stopped that altogether. It's quiet, efficient and well worth the investment. It's simple to fill, I love the current humidity reading and the ability to set your desired humidity level and it's great that it turns off if the water tank is empty. (Posted on 17-06-2019)
- SVerified ReviewVery good machineThis machine seems to be of good quality. It has helped with dry nasal passage and eyes. The instructions could be more informative, took me a while with trial and error to keep the machine going for more than thirty seconds. Unfortunate that you have to unplug and empty the base when filling the tank. I set the mist on low which I find to be sufficient and at this setting the tank lasts all night for three nights. (Posted on 16-06-2019)
- MVerified ReviewWorth the moneyI have Congestive Heart Failure and have had a lot of trouble breathing at night and also having coughing fits. Since I started using the IonMax ION 90 I have had a much easier time with breathing at night and also no coughing fits. I had done a bit of research online and had learnt that an Ultrasonic Humidifier can be of benefit to people who have Congestive Heart Failure.
I thought that this unit might be a bit expensive, however after using it for a number of weeks I am totally convinced that it is worth the money. The unit is pretty easy to use. I also like the fact that it can heat in Winter and also cool in Summer. The unit has plenty of useful features and is very quite at night. This enables you to have a more restful sleep. (Posted on 11-06-2019)
- SVerified ReviewGood while it workedI originally bought what I thought was the best cause I was sick of waking every morning with such a swollen dry mouth and throat that I could barely swallow my first drink.
The Ion90 worked fabulously to keep my tiny bedroom at 70% humidity just during two winters and only through the driest patches. It also heated my room to a toasty temp so I didn't require heating of any kind - drops below minus where I am.
But I go to use my trusty humidifier this winter as the humidity starts to drop and I find the minute I turn it on, it jumps up saying the room is 80%. I know for a fact that is false - the wall gauge the first night said it was actually 60%. The second night the wall one said 70%.
No matter what, the Ion90 says it's 80% and therefore won't mist.
My guess is, the thermostat is buggered. Pretty poor getting roughly 6-8 months out of $299 machine. Disappointed.
My only other dislike was the bright blue lighting it put off - even in sleep mode. I had to put a book up in front of the screen cause there's no way I can sleep through the night with a 'light on'. And they say blue lights are the most disturbing to our sleep.....lol.
But issue solved with a book. (Posted on 02-06-2019)
Share your thoughts with other customers