- Small, compact and perfect for a wardrobe or small room
- Designed for quiet operation - suitable for a bedroom or nursery
- Sensors maintain humidity range and auto shut-off when full
- Runs on only 100 Watts of electricity - same as a light bulb
- Works best in heated rooms or warmer climates
- The ION 681 updates and replaces the popular ION 680 model
Ionmax ION 681 Dehumidifier
The Ionmax ION 681 dehumidifier will effectively reduce excess indoor humidity. Its Swiss design includes an digital system with timed usage options, auto-adjust humidity sensors, and a simple three-button dashboard panel.
As an energy-efficient leader of its class, the ION reduces electricity usage and does not require routine replacement filters. Designed for quiet operation, the ION is suitable for a bedroom or nursery. Its hands-free custom settings and automatic shut-off options reduce the need for constant monitoring.
Why do you need a dehumidifier?
Dehumidifiers help counteract the harmful effects of long-term moisture in your home by removing water molecules from the air.
By doing so, they prevent the growth of moulds and mildew in areas that may typically collect excess water, such as the laundry room, bathroom, or basement.
Mould and mildew can destroy property value, cause unpleasant odours, and trigger health problems, which is why proper dehumidifying is important to protecting your home and family.
Regular use of a dehumidifier can also help dry laundry more quickly and improve sleep quality—particularly in humid climates.
The ION 681 uses Thermoelectric Peltier technology to ensure top air quality regulation over long periods of time. This technology works best in warm rooms or warmer climates and works less efficiently in colder rooms during winter.
Turn on the dehumidifier manually for regular ongoing operation, or set to automatic dehumidification for hands-free regulation.
The integrated humidistat sensor is programmed to maintain a consistent level of humidity when the Auto button is pushed, and will only turn on when the relative humidity level is above 65%.
Conversely, the machine will shut off automatically when the humidity levels drop below 55%. This even balance helps produce an indoor atmosphere that is comfortable rather than dry or oversaturated.
Lastly, the timer mode allows users to program automatic shut-off after 6, 8, or 12 hours to accommodate sleep or work schedules.
Unified by a sleek lightweight design, the ION 681 is practical, compact, and easy to use.
This Swiss innovation unites straightforward control buttons with easy-access filtration and water reservoirs to minimize the hassle of cleaning and maintenance.
Its reusable filter catches larger particles and dust in order to boost air quality, and can be cleaned easily once every three months.
The dual-grip water tank slides out of the rear and can hold up to 2.2 liters. It can also be used with a hose attached to the water tank for continuous drainage.
The humidifier’s portable size and built-in handle allow for quick relocation and simple storage when not in use.
Note: Includes a 1 meter standard hose - for continuous drainage function
The energy efficient design of the ION 681 reduces electricity usage and guarantees safety. As the leader in eco-friendly dehumidifiers of its class, the ION 681 runs on only 100 Watts of electricity—as much energy as a light bulb.
The reusable air filter eliminates the need to purchase additional filters, effectively cutting down on waste and spending. To clean the air filter, simply remove the back panel and rinse or vacuum away any collected debris.
As an added safety feature, the water tank sensor in the reservoir automatically shuts off the machine when full, which prevents overflow or damage. The dashboard will display a full tank warning, prompting users to empty the rear water collection tank.
|Dimensions||Height: 35.2 cm |
Width: 24.9 cm
Depth: 15.4 cm
|Room Size||1 Small Room|
|Daily Dehumidifying Rate||Approximately 600ml/day (at 30°C, 80%RH)|
|Tank Capacity||2.2 L|
|Power Usage||100 watts|
|Input Voltage||220-240V, 50Hz|
Share your thoughts with other customers
- SVerified ReviewGreat productGreat product so happy with it it does a great job for its size.. (Posted on 21-07-2019)
- MVerified ReviewPoor performanceI bought this for my studio apartment as I experience condensation often in winter. Unfortunately, despite operating this for the whole day from morning, I found condensation still appearing on my apartment window. Very little moisture extracted from the air in its collection tank. I am sorely disappointed at its lack of performance. I will have to buy another one and spend more money now.
Sleep Solutions - please note this the capacity of this unit is only very small - for a studio apartment - you might be better placed with the Ionmax 610 (Posted on 12-07-2019)
- TVerified ReviewDid nothingThis had positive reviews but I’m disappointed with the product. Did nothing to combat condensation in the bathroom or my daughters small bedroom. Had it running for 24 hours and only sucked up about 300 mls. Also it is not quiet like some reviewers have said. It’s actually very noisy compared to my large Phillips dehumidifier. Spend a bit more money and get something that works. (Posted on 12-07-2018)
- RVerified ReviewWorks as stated... Unusual for products today. Use in subterranean retail storeroom.Good Buy... Perhaps greater volume required... Suggest small hydrometer accessory. (Posted on 14-04-2018)
- KVerified ReviewGreat productWe live in extremely hot, humid, tropical climate and this dehumidifier sits in our walk-in robe keeping clothing, leathergoods and valuables free from mould and musty smells. Very happy with its performance. (Posted on 31-12-2017)
|Power Consumption||100 W|
|Moisture Removal||Approximately 600ml/day (at 30°C, 80% Relative Humidity)|
|Coverage||1 Small Room|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 year|
Share your thoughts with other customers