Kelly and Windsor Classic His and Hers Blend Alpaca Wool Quilt
This unique, dual-sided doona quilt made with natural alpaca and wool helps you end the one’s-hot, one’s-cold battle so both you and your partner can sleep comfortably, night after night.
- Warm on one side (450 gsm), cool on the other (300 gsm)
- Luxuriously soft handle and drape
- Dual temperature sleep comfort for couples or singles
- Quilt weight 450 and 300 gsm
Kelly and Windsor Classic His and Hers Alpaca Wool Quilt
Versatile, Super-Soft, and a Great Night’s Sleep:
The Classic His & Hers Alpaca quilt features an optimal blend of 60% alpaca fleece and 40% wool, with a 300 grams per square meter (gsm) weight on one side, and 450 gsm on the other. This allows one partner to enjoy extra warmth, while the other stays cool. The His & Hers quilts are also perfect for singles as a premium year-round cover that delivers optimal sleeping temperatures.
- Premium filling: Classic Alpaca Wool quilts contain 60% premium quality Australian grown alpaca fleece, and 40% quality lanolin-free wool
- UltraSoft quilting: exclusive patent-pending interior quilting on the superfine cotton sateen casing uses fewer stitches for a softer feel and an improved appearance
- Absolute quality: each Classic His and Hers Alpaca Wool quilt comes with easy care instructions and a full five-year quality guarantee
- Luxurious feel: light and incredibly soft, with a perfect drape that doesn’t wrinkle, fold, or bunch
- Moisture absorbent: wicks away moisture so you stay warm in winter, and cool in summer
- Allergy friendly: non-allergenic, lanolin- and chemical-free
Classic His and Hers Alpaca Wool Quilt Features:
- Fill Weight: 300 gsm on one side, and 450gsm on the other
- Filling: 60% alpaca and 40% wool
- Luxuriously soft, lightweight and comfortably warm
- Moisture absorbent (warm in winter & cool in summer)
- Non allergenic – lanolin and chemical free
- Superfine cotton sateen casing
- UltraSoft quilting design
- Beautiful drape
- Dry clean only
- 5 year guarantee
- Made in Australia
- Single: 140 x 210 cm
- Double: 180 x 210 cm
- Queen: 210 x 210 cm
- King: 245 x 210 cm
- Super King: 270 x 240 cm
The Benefits of Alpaca Fleece:
The fleece of the alpaca is of an outstanding quality. Unlike sheep’s wool, it is very clean and naturally contains no lanolin, so it doesn’t require chemical processing. Alpaca fleece is also semi-hollow, giving it a unique, lightweight feel as well as superior thermal performance.
Alpaca fleece in its natural state is allergy-free and luxuriously soft, producing a beautiful handle and drape to bedding products filled with this material. In addition, alpaca fleece is moisture absorbent, which allows bedding to remain warm in the winter, and cool in the summer.
Originally from South America, legend states that alpacas were a gift to the ancient Inca peoples, and the fleece of this prized animal was reserved for the royal family. Today, alpaca fleece is among the rarest and most desired animal fibres in the world.
Alpacas were commercially imported into Australia beginning 30 years ago, and have adapted well to the climate and the geography. The population of these beautiful, intelligent animals in Australia today number approximately 125,000. Kelly & Windsor Australia uses only the fleece of Australian raised alpacas in their luxury bedding products.
The Kelly & Windsor Story:
For more than 12 years, Kelly & Windsor Australia has designed and manufactured exclusive luxury bedding and accessories. Their quilts, pillows, and underblankets are made with Australian grown alpaca fleece and other natural fibres, ensuring an unparalleled premium quality throughout each and every product.
Alpaca bedding is their core business—they are the world class leader in non-woven alpaca processing. They focus exclusively on this unique and innovative material in order to deliver luxurious, high performance bedding in multiple styles and brands throughout Australia and internationally.
Kelly & Windsor is 100% Australia owned and Australia made…and that includes their alpacas.
Share your thoughts with other customers
- RVerified ReviewFeels goodWe are very happy with our purchase, delivery was quick and the doona is great. My other half hasn't needed to put a blanket on the bed since we started using our new one. (Posted on 13-05-2017)
- LVerified ReviewGood night's sleepPerfect his and hers doona for couples who have different warmth requirements when sleeping. No more spare doona on one side of the bed!!! (Posted on 09-08-2016)
|Quilt Weight||300 GSM, 450 GSM|
|Quilt Size||Queen, King, Super King|
|Care Instruction||Dry Clean Only|
|Fill Weight||450 gsm on one side and 300 gsm on the other|
|Cover||Superfine cotton sateen casing|
|Material||60% alpaca and 40% wool|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Years|
|Manufacturer||Kelly and Windsor|
Share your thoughts with other customers