Kelly and Windsor Gold Alpaca Quilt
Premium Quality That’s Pure Australian:
- Premium filling: 100% premium quality Australian grown alpaca fleece, micro combed for optimal softness, handle, and drape
- UltraSoft quilting: exclusive patent-pending quilting on the 100% cotton and sateen case uses fewer stitches for a softer feel and an improved appearance
- Quality guaranteed: each Gold His and Hers Alpaca quilt is individually certified for quality and authenticity, and comes with a five-year guarantee
- Lightweight, but not heavy: alpaca quilts are warmer than wool, yet weigh less. Kelly & Windsor’s Gold Alpaca quilts are completely Australia made, featuring pure alpaca wool and other natural fibres for a premium quilt with properties like no other
- Moisture absorbent: stays warm in winter, and cool in summer
- Allergy friendly: non-allergenic, lanolin- and chemical-free
Gold Alpaca Quilt Features:
- Filling: 100% pure and natural alpaca fleece
- Comfortably warm and light weight
- Luxuriously soft handle and drape
- Moisture absorbent (warm in winter & cool in summer)
- Non allergenic – lanolin and chemical free
- Superfine cotton sateen casing
- UltraSoft quilting design
- Individually certified for quality and authenticity
- Fill weight: 300 gsm, 500 gsm or 600 gsm
- Dry clean only
- 5 year guarantee
- Made in Australia
Achieving a great night’s sleep means being comfortably warm. To determine which Gold Alpaca quilt will deliver the best results for you, it’s important to consider your climate, your personal sleeping temperature, and whether your sleeping room is heated or cooled.
The 600 gsm Gold Alpaca quilt features two layers of 300 gsm filling with an innovative thermal pocket, for a combined weight of 600gsm that feels lightweight and luxuriant while providing optimal warmth.
- Single: 140 x 210 cm
- Double: 180 x 210 cm
- Queen: 210 x 210 cm
- King: 245 x 210 cm
- Super King: 270 x 240 cm
The Benefits of Alpaca Fleece:
The fleece of the alpaca is of an outstanding quality. Unlike sheep’s wool, it is very clean and naturally contains no lanolin, so it doesn’t require chemical processing. Alpaca fleece is also semi-hollow, giving it a unique, lightweight feel as well as superior thermal performance.
Alpaca fleece in its natural state is allergy-free and luxuriously soft, producing a beautiful handle and drape to bedding products filled with this material. In addition, alpaca fleece is moisture absorbent, which allows bedding to remain warm in the winter, and cool in the summer.
Originally from South America, legend states that alpacas were a gift to the ancient Inca peoples, and the fleece of this prized animal was reserved for the royal family. Today, alpaca fleece is among the rarest and most desired animal fibres in the world.
Alpacas were commercially imported into Australia beginning 30 years ago, and have adapted well to the climate and the geography. The population of these beautiful, intelligent animals in Australia today number approximately 125,000.
Kelly & Windsor Australia uses only the fleece of Australian raised alpacas in their luxury bedding products.
The Kelly & Windsor Story:
For more than 12 years, Kelly & Windsor Australia has designed and manufactured exclusive luxury bedding and accessories. Their quilts, pillows, and underblankets are made with Australian grown alpaca fleece and other natural fibres, ensuring an unparalleled premium quality throughout each and every product.
Alpaca bedding is their core business—they are the world class leader in non-woven alpaca processing. They focus exclusively on this unique and innovative material in order to deliver luxurious, high performance bedding in multiple styles and brands throughout Australia and internationally.
Kelly & Windsor is 100% Australia owned and Australia made…and that includes their alpacas.
|Quilt Size||Single, Double, Queen, King, Super King|
|Fill Weight||300 gsm, 500 gsm and 600 gsm options|
|Cover||Superfine cotton sateen casing|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Years|
|Brands||Kelly and Windsor|