Mack's Flightguard Airplane Pressure Relief Reusable Ear Plugs
- Relieves ear pressure discomfort as the result of flying on airplanes
- Flight-tested and Frequent Flyer approved*
- Noise reduction rating (NRR) of 26 decibels
- Reduces noise for relaxation
Directions For Use
Relieves ear pressure discomfort and reduces noise.
1. Before inserting, with mouth closed and nose pinched closed, blow gently to clear and equalize any ear pressure. For best results, insert earplugs BEFORE takeoff and remove AFTER landing and cabin door has been opened. Earplugs may be removed at maximum cruising altitude, but ALWAYS insert 1 hour BEFORE landing.
2. Reach over head and pull up and back on outer ear to straighten ear canal.
3. With opposite hand, grasp earplug stem and insert by pressing forward in a circular motion to form an airtight seal.
Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Due to the excellent seal characteristics, rapid removal may damage eardrum. Do not push earplug into ear so far that you are unable to easily grasp the stem with thumb and forefinger. Do not use for sleeping while lying flat. Use only as directed.
Warnings & Precautions
Keep away from infants and small children. This product is non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death. Improper fitting or disregard of the above recommendations will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury.
|Ear Plug Type||Reusable|
|Pack Quantity||1 Pair|
|Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)||26 decibels|
|Fit||One size fits all|
|Suitable For||Airplane Flight Pressure, Travel|
Share your thoughts with other customers