Contoured Dreamweaver Sleep Mask
Dreamweaver Sleep Mask
The Dreamweaver Sleep Mask keeps the light out when you need to sleep or rest - day or night. Use it for a nap or your next meditation session.
This sleeping mask is suitable for men and women alike and comes with earplugs to make sure you get some uninterrupted sleep!
- Contoured design allows you to open and shut your eyes giving you freedom of movement while keeping light out!
- The contoured design helps prevent smudging of your eye makeup
- Great for catching some sleep day or night and makes a great travel companion
- The sleep mask is washable and reuseable
- Made of a silky smooth bra-like material
- Lightweight - you'll hardly know it is there
- Dual elastic straps with adjustable tensioners for optimum performance and comfort
The Struggle is real
Lack of sleep affects millions of Americans and can contribute to physical and emotional health issues. Are you getting enough sleep? Is it quality sleep? Mack’s Dreamweaver Contoured Sleep Mask with Mack’s Foam Earplugs help you achieve the deep, quality sleep your body needs, allowing you to be at your best.
Natural, bright light and blue light from electronic devices are proven to disrupt and prevent quality, deep sleep. Shut down and turn off the lights any time of day or night with Mack’s Dreamweaver Contoured Sleep Mask. Mack’s sleep mask drapes you in a curtain of darkness, allowing you to get your best night’s sleep.
Ultra Noise Blocker
Mack’s Ultra Foam Earplugs and Sleep Mask combine to make up the ultimate sleep system. Mack’s Ultra Soft Foam Earplugs are made with Comfy Cush Comfort Foam and are great for reducing noise from snoring, travel partners, crying babies, airplanes, loud neighbors and traffic. Block out light and disruptive noise with Mack’s, the best sleep mask and earplugs available.
Ideal use for
Working the night shift and struggling to get quality sleep during the day? Need to catch a cat nap before the big exam? Trying to sleep in after a long night out? Mack’s Dreamweaver Sleep Mask helps you get the shut eye you need to be revived, alert and ready to take on the day.
Sensitivity to light is a harsh reality and struggle for migraine sufferers. Seek refuge with Mack’s Dreamweaver Sleep Mask. This comfortable sleeping mask blocks out that painful and annoying bright light, helping you to recover and get back on your feet again.
Relax and meditate in the middle of the day, even when the bright sun is shining. Whether it’s dawn, dusk or midday, Mack’s Dreamweaver Sleep Mask and earplugs block out external stimuli, allowing you to achieve the Zen your body and mind long for.
- 1 x Dreamweaver Sleep Mask
- 1 x Mack's SafeSound Soft Foam Earplugs
- 1 x Travel case
Note: As everyone has a different shape and sized head – your experience of how much light a sleep mask may block may vary. Unfortunately due to hygiene consideration we cannot accept returns of sleep masks, unless faulty.
Share your thoughts with other customers
- TVerified ReviewVery goodVery good, fits well, tiniest bit of light gets in just at the nose (Posted on 25-04-2019)
- SVerified ReviewFantasticI love this Sleep mask, it is my essential thing for surviving night shift! (Posted on 21-04-2019)
- NVerified ReviewNot too badI am still getting used to my new mask. I do a lot of nightshifts and use a mask and earplugs to sleep in the day . The mask does have a little gape at the side of my nose but the ear plugs are the best I’ve ever used Sound blocking wise. (Posted on 01-04-2019)
- LVerified ReviewMark's Dreamweaver sleep maskHaving read all the reviews on different sleep masks and almost going with Buck's 40 Blinks, I decided to buck the trend and try the Mack's Dreamweaver mask as I have been 100% satisfied with the Mack's silicone ear plugs. Most of the Dreamweaver reviews were by blokes and, since I have a larger head size, there was my second reason. Right decision. This mask ticks all the boxes - comfortable, effective, plain black and even looks good with its little Dreamweaver insignia, and it's easy to use. If you're a back sleeper it's your perfect mask - no light. If you're a side sleeper it's as perfect as you're going to get as no mask of this moulded type can block out 100% once some pressure is applied to the side of the mould. But the leakage is minimal and that's without tightening the straps which I haven't even tried doing yet. This last is the only reason I haven't given the mask 5 stars but it's at least a 4 +. (Posted on 26-12-2018)
- DVerified ReviewDoes a very good jobGreat for comfort & shutting out light but inner lining starting coming off at top and bottom which defeated the purpose as it fell onto face. Company replaced it quickly. (Posted on 24-12-2018)
|Fabric||Silky smooth material|
|Adjustable||Dual elastic straps with adjustable tensioners|
|Care||Machine wash on gentle cycle or by hand. Air dry.|
|Inclusions||1 Sleep Mask + 1 Mack's SafeSound Soft Foam Earplugs + 1 x Travel case|
Share your thoughts with other customers