Sound Oasis S-580 BabyOasis White Noise Sound Machine
- Designed by doctors and used in maternity wards to help babies sleep better for longer
- Patented Sleep Enhancement® technology: gradually slows down the sounds helping lull your baby into a deep, refreshing sleep
- 6 high-quality sounds including white noise, lullaby, car ride...
- Perfect for travel - operates on AC power or 4 x AA batteries
Sound Oasis S-580 BabyOasis Sound Machine
Wave goodbye to bedtime tears with the Sound Oasis S-580 BabyOasis Sound Machine. Combining the calming effects of patented Sleep Enhancement Technology with six doctor-developed authentic sounds like dolphin, heartbeat and lullaby, this compact and lightweight sleep aid will help your baby fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
Blissful sleep for healthier and happier babies
- Six ultra-soothing sounds including white noise, heartbeat, car ride, lullaby, prenatal and dolphins to recreate that calming womb environment
- Extra-long high-quality tracks which avoid annoying repetition often found with cheaper devices
- Patented Sleep Enhancement technology which uses gradually slowing sounds to help your child drift off
- Automatic volume reduction for a non-jarring ‘switch off’ to ensure your baby stays sleeping peacefully
- 4 x timer settings (30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes or continuous) help you find the perfect sleep program for you and your baby
- Rotary volume control and superior sound quality
- Operates on AC power (adaptor included) or 4 x AA batteries (not included)
Perfect for light sleepers, it also helps reduce stress, blocks out external noise and allows your child to self-soothe and fall back to sleep with the minimum of fuss.
Using patented Sleep Enhancement Technology, the Sound Oasis S-580 BabyOasis Sound Machine will help your child drift into a nurturing and peaceful sleep so he or she can grow up to be big and strong!
Patented Sleep Enhancement Technology
Research shows that gradually slowing sounds can help promote relaxation and a better night’s sleep. For that reason, Sound Oasis teamed up with world-renown sound therapist, Dr. Jeffrey Thompson to create our patented Sleep Enhancement Technology.
This works by gradually slowing the unit sounds to half their original speed over a 20-minute period to gently lull your baby/child to sleep. Once the playback speed reaches its slowest point at the 20 minute mark, the playback speed will remain at this level until the timer turns the unit off or you can choose to switch the unit off manually.
Convenient and lightweight
The chaos of travel and the new sights, sounds and smells of a new environment can be overly stimulating for baby and result in tears and broken sleep when you should all be resting.
Not so with the Sound Oasis S-580 BabyOasis Sound Machine. It’s lightweight and convenient enough to take along with you on your travels so baby can enjoy restful sleep wherever you are. Simply pop the device into your luggage, plug it in on arrival (or take advantage of the battery option) and you’re ready to go!
Included Sound Samples
|Item Dimensions||14 x 7 x 15 cm|
|Item Weight||500 grams|
|Sound||6 ultra-soothing sounds including white noise, heartbeat, car ride, lullaby, prenatal and dolphins|
|Battery or Outlet Powered||AC adapter (included) or 4 "AA" batteries (not included)|
About Sound Oasis
About Sound Oasis
Sound Oasis® is the world leader in sound therapy solutions (white noise machines), combining quality with innovation to create superior products which help the whole family to become healthier and happier. They’re passionate about helping babies, children and adults enjoy the best nights’ sleep possible.
|Power Source||Battery Powered, Mains Powered|
|Sounds||6 built-in soothing sounds (white noise, prenatal, lullaby, dolphins, car ride, heartbeat)|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year|
Share your thoughts with other customers
KVerified ReviewPlenty of choices, baby loves itNeeded something to help settle baby. Mainly just use the white noise and seems to really help (Posted on 15-06-2020)
AVerified ReviewPretty good.So much better then using my phone for white noise. I can even have it on the bed and it doesn’t fall off! Quite loud too, baby does fall asleep when I put it on. Other sounds I don’t really use but over all I’m a happy customer. (Posted on 22-07-2018)
SVerified ReviewPerfect for what we needLove this! Lightweight, compact design, sounds are great, decent volume and the battery function will definitely come in handy. I can see myself buying one for every room! (Posted on 04-02-2018)