Bambi Ecorenew Ingeo Corn Fibre Quilt
- Naturally lightweight, soft, warm, breathable, washable, hypo allergenic and low impact to the environment
- Pure Ingeo corn fibre
- Approved by the National Asthma Council Australia – Suitable for asthma and allergy sufferers
- Available in 2 lofts: light and high
- Sizes: single, double, queen, king, super king
- Available in 300 and 430 gsm quilt weights
Bambi Ecorenew Ingeo Corn Fibre Quilt
These Ingeo fibre quilts are incredibly lightweight, yet are warm, soft, breathable, washable, hypo allergenic and low impact to the environment.
Bambi’s Botanic Ingeo Fibre quilts are perfect for people who are looking for warmth without weight in their quilt. The Sensitive Choice seal of approval is an endorsement from the National Asthma Council Australia that is suitable for Asthma and Allergy Sufferers.
- Fill: pure Ingeo corn
- Cover: sateen – pure high quality cotton
- Manufacturer's warranty: 5 years
- Care: fully washing washable
- Lofts: available in 2 lofts: Light (300 gsm) and High (430 gsm)
Advantages of Ingeo™
- Transports vapour away from the body (Ingeo has twice the wicking properties of Bamboo)
- Better sleep through maintaining a stable body temperature
- Naturally hypo-allergenic
- Exceptionally fluffy
- Extremely lightweight
- Provides warmth without weight
- Shape resilient (returns to shape easily)
- Easy care (machine washable/tumble dryable)
- Has very low flammability
- Has superior performance in shrinkage, pilling, wicking and flammability over bamboo or soy products
- The drying time for Ingeo fill is approx. 2 hours. The drying time for cotton fill can take up to twelve hours.
Sensitive Choice is a community service program created by the National Asthma Council Australia for all of us who want to breathe purer, cleaner, fresher air and reduce asthma and allergic reactions.
The program is of particular value to the millions of Australians and New Zealanders with asthma and the one in five of us who have allergies. While the Sensitive Choice program and the products approved do not claim to offer cures or treatment for such conditions, they conscientiously strive to help cleanse and purify the personal environments in which we all live and breathe.
Bambi Ecorenew quilts
Proudly Australian-made, these pure new age natural fibre quilts are super absorbent, soft and smooth, comfortable, easy care and earth friendly.
Ecorenew Tencel® quilts and Ecorenew Ingeo™ quilts are both Sensitive Choice approved.
Ecorenew products are extremely light and soft, giving you warmth without weight. They breathe naturally for freshness and comfort, are hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial and are machine washable and stain resistant.
Ingeo™ Corn fibre filled quilts are light and soft while keeping you warm without the weight. The fibres breathe naturally for freshness.
- Naturally anti-allergy and anti-bacterial
- Eco-friendly botanic fibres derived from plantation sources.
- Naturally breathable, gentle to skin
- High moisture dispersion (ideal for hot sleepers)
|Single Size||140 cm X 210 cm|
|Double Size||180 cm X 210 cm|
|Queen Size||210 cm X 210 cm|
|King Size||245 cm X 210 cm|
|Super Size||270 X 240 cm|
For more than 30 years, people Australia-wide have indulged in the quality and comfort of quilts, pillows, and mattress protectors from Bambi, a family-owned company and a proud member of Australia Made. More than 50% of Bambi products are made in Australia, and every piece features the quality and innovative craftsmanship consumers have come to expect.
|Quilt Weight||300 GSM, 430 GSM|
|Quilt Size||Single, Double, Queen, King, Super King|
|Care Instruction||Machine Washable|
|Fill Weight||300 and 430 gsm options|
|Cover||Sateen – pure high quality cotton|
|Material||Pure Ingeo Corn|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 years|
Share your thoughts with other customers
AVerified ReviewLight, soft and warmThe quilt is very warm, light and soft, quite fluffy too - its breathable and my allergies have decreased. (Posted on 22-03-2021)
VVerified ReviewAbsolutely greatVery happy with our purchase warm and light suiting both of us (Posted on 09-08-2020)
KVerified ReviewThe quilt is perfect in warmth and light weightWe had needed a quilt that was light weight as my husband has sensitivity problems with his legs. This quilt is perfect so light weight and very warm. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for an alternative to a wool quilt. (Posted on 06-08-2020)
GVerified ReviewMagnificent sleeping buddy!I am an Asthmatic since sleeping under my beautiful quilt I no longer wake at 2am coughing and I look forward to going to bed (Posted on 27-07-2020)