Bambusa Bamboo Sheet Set - Range of Colours
- Feels like silk but is machine washable and more durable
- 100% organic bamboo: highly absorbent and comfortable for hot summer nights
- Eco-friendly, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and hypoallergenic
- Contains 1 flat sheet + 1 fitted sheet + 2 pillow cases
- Standard sizes: 40cm drop - Mega sizes: 55cm drop
Bambusa Bamboo Sheet Set
Bambusa Bamboo Sheet Sets contain one flat sheet, one fitted sheet and two pillow cases.
100% bamboo sheets allow you to experience the real beauty of bamboo. Bamboo sheet are highly absorbent and comfortable during those hot summer nights. Bambusa bedding feels like silk but is more durable and is machine washable.
- Twill woven from 100% viscose from bamboo
- Silky soft with a natural sheen
- Lets your body breathe naturally, promotes a comfortable & peaceful sleep
- Highly absorbent and comfortable during those hot summer nights
- Naturally anti-bacterial and anti-microbial, stays fresher longer
- Naturally hypoallergenic, kind to even the most sensitive skin
- Fabulous for allergy sufferers
- Continues to feel silky soft wash after wash
- Available in King Single, Double, Queen, King, Mega Queen, Mega King, Super King
- Available in 40 cm and 55 cm drop
Sizes and Inclusions:
How to select your sheet size:
Bambusa bedding products are twill woven, some shrinkage may occur after couple of washes but that is normal for organic bamboo fibre. Hence initially you Bambusa sheets will oversize to accommodate this shrinkage.
After shrinkage The sheets will be within +/- 3cm of the specification below as the that bamboo fabric is a little more stretchy than cotton fabric.
Queen and King sizes are designed to fit mattress less than 32cm in depth to allow at least 5cm under the mattress to for hold.
Mega Queen and King sizes are designed to fit mattresses with a depth of between 32cm to 50cm.
- King Single:
1 flat sheet 200 x 260cm, 1 fitted sheet 107 x 203 + 40cm, 2 pillow cases 48 x 74cm
- Queen (for mattresses less than 32cm depth):
1 flat sheet 245 x 268cm, 1 fitted sheet 153 x 203 + 40cm, 2 pillow cases 48 x 74cm
- Mega Queen (for mattresses between 32 - 50 cm depth):
1 flat sheet 270 x 268cm, 1 fitted sheet 153 x 203 + 55cm, 2 pillow cases 48 x 74cm
- King (for mattresses less than 32cm depth):
1 flat sheet 270 x 268 cm, 1 fitted sheet 183 x 203 + 40cm, 2 pillow cases 48 x 74cm
- Mega King (for mattresses over 32 - 50 cm depth):
1 flat sheet 300 x 285cm, 1 fitted sheet 183 x 203 + 55cm, 2 pillow cases 48 x 74cm
- Super King:
1 flat sheet 330 x 300 cm, 1 fitted sheet 204 x 204 + 55cm, 2 pillow cases 48 x 74cm
- Bamboo is kind to the environment:
Bamboo is fast-growing and it can reach a mature height of 75 feet in just 45 to 60 days.
Bamboo regenerates naturally through an extensive root system that sends out an average of four to six new shoots per year. No land degradation or environmental upset occurs.
Bamboo sequesters more carbon dioxide (CO2) and generates up to 35% more Oxygen (O2) than an equivalent stand of trees.
There are over 1000 different species of bamboo on Earth. The type of bamboo used in Bambusa products is called Moso bamboo which is not the type of bamboo eaten by pandas.
- Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial:
'Bamboo kun' is a natural antimicrobial agent that gives bamboo a natural resistance to pest and fungi infestation. This inherent quality of bamboo means that it is not necessary to treat the bamboo crop with pesticides or chemicals. Bamboo is grown completely naturally.
'Bamboo kun' has been tested by the Japanese textile industry to show over 70% elimination of introduced bacteria which means bamboo fibre products stay fresher longer and do not hold odour.
- Bamboo is more absorbent:
Under a thousand times magnification with an electronic microscope, a bamboo fibre cross section is full of elliptical pores, like a blood capillary, whereas a cotton fibre cross section is full of round solid spots, like chopsticks. The hollow structure of a bamboo fibre promotes moisture absorption and evaporation making it more breathable than cotton.
All Bambusa products are made of cellulose from organically grown bamboo. Both the bamboo forest and the bamboo crops we use are certified organic.
The bamboo forest is certified by the Organic Crop Improvement Association (OCIA) and the bamboo crops are certified organic by the USDA seal.
The bamboo fibers used by Bambusa to manufacture and weave its products have obtained the FSC Chain of Custody Certification – meaning that from the bamboo forest to the fibers, all successive stages of production meet the criteria and rules requested to assure a responsible stewardship of the world’s forests.
All the yarn used by Bambusa production is OEKO-TEX 100 approved (certification number: BEFO 039477) and has been approved every year for the last 5 years. The producers of Bambusa yarn use low impact chemicals and a closed loop system which does not allow any of the chemicals used in production to leave the factory. All the chemicals used in production and dying of Bambusa yarn are recycled.
Machine wash at low temperatures (30 degrees or lower).
Do not use bleach.
No need for fabric softener.
Bambusa recommends products are line dried or tumbled dry on a low setting if required.
Bambusa bedding products are twill woven, some shrinkage may occur after first wash but that is normal for organic bamboo fibre.
Bambusa means bamboo in Latin.
Bambusa's mission is to contribute in reducing the harmful human footprint being left on the planet. We believe good quality products for modern consumers should not have to be produced with detrimental impacts to the environment. Bambusa provides bamboo fabric which is superior to cotton, feels amazing and is just as gentle to the world we live in.
The journey of Bambusa started from the manufacture of bamboo baby products and gradually progressed into bamboo products for you and your home.
All Bambusa products are made of cellulose from organically grown bamboo. Bambusa packaging is 100% recycled and all Bambusa packaging reaches the 3R standard – Reuse, Recycle, Reduce.
Share your thoughts with other customers
- SVerified ReviewBest bed sheetsI bought these and queen and then had to get them in the king these are the softest best most amazing bed sheets ever (Posted on 22-02-2019)
- LVerified ReviewLovely Bamboo sheets!This is my first set of bamboo sheets and I'm very happy with them. They feel lovely and cool as others have described and have a great weight to them so feel quite robust. They crinkled quite a bit after washing so had to iron the pillowcases but this might be because I had to dry inside due to rain. All in all a great experience. (Posted on 20-06-2017)
- JVerified ReviewNever going back to cottonWhen we bought a new bed I had decided to purchase bamboo sheets as I loved the silky texture. My daughter has used them for a year. I do iron the pillow cases and about 30 cm of the top sheet.The cool sheets are delicious to slide between
I bought the mega queen, to accomodate our pillow top mattresses which has a depth of 37cm. Next time I would just go for a queen size as the 270cm width top sheet hits the floor. (Posted on 10-02-2016)
- SVerified ReviewBamboo Sheets and doonaAll the bamboo beding we purchased from sleep solutions is fantastic, really soft, extremely comfortable and breaths well.
Won't be going back to cotton (Posted on 24-03-2015)
|Quilt Size||Single, King Single, Double, Queen, Mega Queen, King, Mega King, Super King|
|Drop||40 cm, 55 cm|
|Fabric||100% bamboo viscose|
|Colour||Light Latte, Silver Grey, Pewter, White, Black, Ivory, Linen, Green Tea, Dove Grey, Teal|
|Inclusions||1 x flat sheet + 1 x fitted sheet + 2 x pillow cases|
Share your thoughts with other customers