Downessa 85% White Duck Down Quilt Duvet
- This duvet keeps you wonderfully cozy all year round.
- 85% white duck down and 15% duck feather fill creates luxurious softness and fluffed warmth
- Luxury feel, 230 thread count cotton casing is fully down-proof
- Quilted construction guards against bunching
Downessa 50% White Duck Down and Feather Quilt Duvet
Fluffy, soft, and luxuriously warm
The Downessa White Duck Down Duvet is the ideal choice for year round comfort. This soft and beautiful quilted duvet includes premium filling with a minimum 85 percent duck down cluster, for a thick and ultra-comfortable feeling. A down-proof cotton casing and quality construction ensures years of use and high performance.
The benefits of white duck down and feathers
While white goose down and feathers offer higher quality, white duck down and feathers provide premium warmth and softness over natural fibre or synthetic bedding products, at a more affordable price.White duck down is superior to other shades and colors, as it creates a seamless profile for white blankets, pillows, and duvets.
Downessa's 85/15 White Duck Down Duvet delivers maximum warmth, softness, and loft.
- Premium filling: featuring a luxurious and carefully selected 85 percent white duck down, 15 percent white duck feather fill
- Luxury cover: the 230 thread count cotton casing is completely down-proof, ensuring you don't get poked by feathers in the middle of the night
- Hypoallergenic: Downessa down and feather quilts, duvets, and pillows are premium processed to be free of allergens and asthma-friendly
- Quality construction: the baffled cassette construction keeps filling inside and prevents clumps, bunching, and shifting
- Tested for harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- Fully machine washable for easy care
- 5-year guarantee
|Single||140 x 210 cm||760 grams|
|Double||180 x 210 cm||1000 grams|
|Queen||210 x 210 cm||1130 grams|
|King||240 x 210 cm||1300 grams|
|Super King (made to order)||270 x 240 cm||1500 grams|
The Downia Group of Companies has its heritage dating back to 1911 when the first feather and down processing plant was established in Glebe, Sydney, and in 1937 the operating company, Australian Feather Mills Pty Ltd, was incorporated.
Today the Downia Group of Companies are leading suppliers of a complete range of bedroom products that principally use feather and down fillings and a variety of luxury manmade and natural fibres.
|Quilt Size||Single, Double, Queen, King, Super King|
|Care Instruction||Machine Washable|
|Cover||230TC down proof cotton casing|
|Material||85/15 white duck down and feather filling|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Years|
Share your thoughts with other customers