Love To Dream Swaddle Up Bamboo Lite 0.2 Tog
Luxurious bamboo softness & comfort
Why arms UP? It is your baby’s natural sleep position that access to their hands for self-soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better, and for longer, if they are able to self-soothe.
So self-soothing = more sleep for the whole family.
The Swaddle UP™ Bamboo Lite is made from ultra sheer & cool 97% bamboo fabric. Bamboo is naturally temperature-regulating and moisture-wicking, to keep your baby comfortable and dry on hot nights.
Need more sleep? Swaddle UP!
- 0.2 TOG bamboo fabric
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Eliminates excess loose fabric in the cot
- Wings prevent face-scratching
- May reduce the risk of your baby accidentally rolling onto their tummy
- Genius two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
|Small||3 - 6 Kgs||0 - 3 Months||58 cm|
|Medium||6 - 8.5 Kgs||3 - 6 Months||67 cm|
|Large||8.5 - 11 Kgs||6 - 9 Months||75 cm|
Love to Dream:
|Warmth||0.2 Tog - Summer|
|Colour||Ocean or Coral|
|Material||97% bamboo fabric and 3% elastane|
|Brands||Love to Dream|
Regular Price: $399.00
Special Price $349.95