Mack's Tub of Dreamgirl Slim Fit Soft Foam Earplugs 100 Pairs
- Designed for women with small or sensitive ear canals
- Unique hollow end maximizes comfort, especially during sleep
- Tapered for comfort and made from super soft, state of the art slow release foam
- A convenient and cost effective bulk tub of earplugs for regular usage
- 100 individually wrapped earplug pairs each in a blister pack
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) 30 dB
- Pink colour
Mack's Dreamgirl Slim Fit Soft Foam Earplugs - 100 Pairs
Made with super soft foam these earplugs are perfect for extended wear in situations where extreme comfort is paramount. The unique hollow end maximizes comfort, especially during sleep.
Mack's Dreamgirl Slim Fit Soft Foam Earplugs are 100 individually wrapped earplug pairs each in a blister pack that is convenient and cost effective bulk tub for regular usage.
Designed for women with small or sensitive ear canals, Mack’s Dreamgirl soft foam earplugs have a unique contoured, hollowed and flared design that maximizes comfort, especially during sleep.
High noise reduction rating
With a high Noise Reduction Rating of 30 dB, Mack’s Dreamgirl earplugs not only protect your ears from dangerous noise levels, they also deliver comfort so you can relax and sleep in peace.
Block out snoring, sleep peacefully, relax while traveling, enjoy music concerts and use power tools with Mack’s Dreamgirl multi-purpose, noise reducing earplugs.
Ideal use for
Whether you’re trying to study for the big exam or just trying to learn a new skill or hobby, concentration is key and noise is the enemy. Roommates, family, pets, electronics and neighbors, to name a few, can all be sources of noise that disrupt concentration.
Mack’s Ear Plugs are the perfect studying companions to help keep the noise at bay and help you maintain your focus.
These comfortable ear plugs for traveling help block out noise from travel partners and neighbors who disrupt sleep on airplanes, trains and in autos and hotels.
Mack's moldable putty travel ear plugs also help reduce the potentially harmful effects of loud engine noise during air travel. Get the rest and relaxation you need with Mack's Earplugs.
Do you suffer from insomnia? Lack of sleep affects millions of Americans and can contribute to physical and emotional health issues.
Mack’s Snoozers Silicone Earplugs help you achieve the deep, quality sleep your body needs, allowing you to be at your best.
- With clean hands, roll plug into a tight, crease-free cylinder.
- With opposite hand, reach over head and pull up and back on outer ear to straighten ear canal.
- Quickly insert earplug well into ear canal and hold in until it expands for a comfortable, secure fit.
Warning: Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury.
* Discard after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
How does the size differ between Mack's Dreamgirl Soft Foam Earplugs and more standard-sized foam earplugs?
MackMack's Dreamgirl Soft Foam Earplugs are similar in length to most foam earplugs, but they are softer, contoured, and slightly smaller in diameter.
My ears canals seem normal size to me, but earplugs are often uncomfortable in my ears if I wear them for an extended period of time. Will Mack's Dreamgirl Soft Foam Earplugs be more comfortable for my ears?
Ear sensitivity varies greatly from one person to another, and even from one ear to another, on the same person. Any pre-molded earplug that works by exerting a bit of pressure back on the ear canal to seal it properly may, over an extended period of time, begin to cause some discomfort to the wearer. People with smaller ear canals experience this discomfort more often as "normal" sized earplugs don't fit as well into their canals. If you have smaller ear canals and/or sensitive ear canals, a smaller diameter earplug like Mack's Dreamgirl Soft Foam Earplugs lessen this pressure and thus increase the comfort level.
What are the foam earplugs made of and do they contain latex?
The earplugs are made of urethane foam. The "latex" in our foam earplugs is not natural latex, it is a synthetic latex technically called an emulsion polymer. It has the same properties as latex (water based, adhesive, etc.) but does not have the enzyme problem associated with natural latex.
If, in the extremely rare instance you should experience any type of rash or skin irritation while using this product, please discontinue use immediately. Consult your doctor or go to your local medical emergency room if you believe you require immediate medical attention.
Can the earplugs be cleaned?
No. If these earplugs become soiled, they should be disposed of.
Besides reducing noise, can these earplugs be used to seal out water?
No. These earplugs were specifically designed to provide superior protection against noise. For water protection, we recommend that you try one of Mack's® moldable silicone or pre-molded flanged earplug products.
Are there any application tips to help me get a proper seal with the earplugs?
First try re-inserting the earplugs after carefully re-reading the directions. Be sure to insert the plug while pulling (with the opposite hand) up and back on the outer ear to straighten the ear canal. If you are still unsuccessful with a plug that has now warmed to body temperature, try another "cooler" plug. A plug that is cooler in temperature will retain its compressed shape and rigidity slightly longer, sometimes making it easier to insert. A sign that the earplug is sealing properly is that your own voice will sound more internal and exaggerated.
Share your thoughts with other customers
- YVerified ReviewGreat product!We provide them for people staying in our accommodation. Wonderful night's sleep for all! (Posted on 23-07-2019)
- KVerified ReviewPerfectI love how narrow they are. These don’t hurt my ears after having them in for 8-10 hours. And the noise reduction is perfect for day sleeping after night shift. Thanks! (Posted on 10-04-2019)
- CVerified ReviewExcellentEarplugs are nice and soft, easy to shape and I love how they are already cone shaped for my ears. (Posted on 04-02-2019)
- JVerified ReviewSnorer & teenage social-bug proof!Finally a good night's sleep every night. Smaller than others so comfortable enough to leave in until morning. (Posted on 18-05-2016)
- JVerified ReviewComfortable and really workGreat product. Having pairs wrapped separately is fantastic to pop into your travel bag. (Posted on 16-03-2016)
|Ear Plug Type||Foam, Slim Fit, Bulk|
|Material||Slow release comfort foam|
|Pack Quantity||100 Pairs|
|Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)||30 dB|
|Fit||Slim and Contoured - for small or sensitive ear canals|
|Suitable For||Sleeping, Reading, Travel, Flying, Loud Events, General noise reduction|
Share your thoughts with other customers