- SleepRight nasal breathe aids flexibility enables them to comfortably fit noses of all sizes
- Nasal flares gently expand nasal passages, opening airways (up to 58% more) to increase airflow
- A single SleepRight Nasal Breathe Aid can be used for 15 days or more
- No adhesive, eliminating the risk of skin blemishes or irritation
- Easily cleaned with mild soap and cool water as needed
- They come with a reusable, recyclable case for convenient storage
SleepRight Nasal Breathing Aid
Say "Good-bye" to Sticky Nasal Strip Breathing Aids.
Intra-Nasal Breathe Aid by SleepRight - The best solution for people who want to reduce snoring and alleviate nasal congestion in an effective manner.
These nasal aids are reusable and represent the perfect substitute for single-use products serving the same purpose. Designed to open the user's nose very gently to maximize airflow, they require zero preparation steps and don't contain adhesives that could affect your skin.
- Instantly Relieves Nasal congestion
- Reduces Snoring
- Deviated Septum
- No skin-pulling chemical adhesive
How it works
The flexible nasal flares gently expand your nasal passages to increase airway volume up to 58% more, which significantly increases airflow. Increasing airflow to the nasal passages can stop snoring, relieve sinus congestion, and open a deviated septum to help you sleep better and wake up energized. The SleepRight Intra-Nasal Breathe Aid increases oxygen levels, which increases performance.
Adjustable and comfortable an Intra-Nasal Breathe Aid by SleepRight provides an immediate and non-invasive preventative treatment to snoring and will not move around or leave behind a sticky film as topical nasal strips do.
SleepRight Intra-Nasal Breathe Aids provide extended life, flexible nasal flares that gently expand your nasal passages to increase airway volume up to 58% more, which significantly increases airflow. Easily insert as an "M" or "W" depending on your comfort needs.
Wake Up Energized
Increasing airflow to the nasal passages can stop snoring, relieve sinus congestion, and open a deviated septum to help you sleep better and wake up energized. The SleepRight Intra-Nasal Breathe Aid increases oxygen levels, which increases performance.
Why we snore
- Genetics can play a role in people snoring, a small, collapsible, floppy upper airway can make a person predisposed to snoring.
- Alcohol and Sedatives relax the facial muscles and increase chances of snoring.
- Being Overweight and/or Having Fatty Deposits around the throat can increase the probability of airway vibration.
- Smoking may cause inflammation and disruption of your upper airway, especially your nasal passage and throat. It may cause increased airway congestion. This disruption may lead to vibration as air moves through, leading to the unpleasant sound of snoring.
- Allergies or Colds sometimes result in temporary snoring while the condition persists.
How to use SleepRight Breathing Aid
Before each use:
- Clean your nasal passages to maximize airflow if desired. Blowing your nose and nasal irrigation may work well.
- Wash your hands.
- Wash your nasal breathe aid using cool water for initial cleaning and for fitting lubrication.
- Avoid hot water
Care and cleaning
- Clean with cool water and mild soap after each use.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Store in the provided case. Each should last up to 15-days/night
- Discontinue use and replace if your notice discoloration, breakage or weakening.
Hold the septum band between your thumb and index finger so the nasal flares form the letter W.
While looking in a mirror, insert one nasal flare into a nostril by tipping the nasal flare in first.
Then use your index finger on the other hand to compress the second nasal flare into the other nostril.
While holding the septum band, adjust the breathe aid into a snug position with the nasal flares resting just inside the lower cuffs of your nostrils.
You may shape the ends of the nasal flares by gently curling them inward, if more comfort is needed.
Compare to Nasal Strips
|No skin-pulling adhesive||Adhesive pulls skin|
|Reusable for 15-days||Single usage|
|Ready to use||Multi-step preparation process|
|Eliminates "one chance" to adhere problem||One chance to adhere correctly|
|No skin blemishes after usage||May leave skin blemishes after usage|
|Item Weight||0.06 kg|
|Dimensions||2.66 x 7.74 x 11.93 cm|
Located in Lenexa, KS and has been designing health and comfort products since 1996. Splintek owns and operates the HearRight and SleepRight product lines including SleepRight Intra-Nasal Vapor Inhaler, SleepRight Nasal Breathe Aid, Sport Breathe Aid, SleepRight Dental Guard, SleepRight Side Sleeping Pillow and HearRight Ear Plugs. All products are made in the USA.
Share your thoughts with other customers
DVerified ReviewSleep right breathing aidA good product the works well. Should be made to last longer...1 month would be good. (Posted on 04-04-2021)
Share your thoughts with other customers