Kelly and Windsor Alpaca Wool Quilt
Pure Comfort, Pure Australian:
The Alpaca Wool quilt from Kelly & Windsor Australia uses all natural alpaca fleece, blended with natural downs wool, to provide an ultra-soft luxury covering that keeps you comfortably warm all year.
- Premium filling: Alpaca Wool quilts contains a 50-50 blend of premium quality alpaca fleece and downs wool, all grown in Australia
- UltraSoft quilting: seamless quilting design and premium quality cotton japara casing for a softer feel and an improved appearance
- Absolute quality: each Alpaca Wool quilt comes with easy care instructions and a full five-year quality guarantee
- Lightweight, but not heavy: Alpaca quilts are warmer than wool, yet weigh less
- Moisture absorbent: stays warm in winter, and cool in summer
- Allergy friendly: non-allergenic, lanolin- and chemical-free
Alpaca Wool Quilt Features:
- Filling: 50% alpaca and 50% wool
- Luxuriously soft, lightweight and comfortably warm
- Moisture absorbent (warm in winter & cool in summer)
- Non allergenic – lanolin and chemical free
- Premium quality cotton japara casing
- UltraSoft seamless quilting design
- Beautiful drape
- Fill weight: 300 gsm or 450 gsm
- Dry clean only
- 5 year guarantee
- Made in Australia
Achieving a great night’s sleep means being comfortably warm. To determine which Classic Alpaca Wool quilt will deliver the best results for you, it’s important to consider your climate, your personal sleeping temperature, and whether your sleeping room is heated or cooled.
- Single: 140 x 210 cm
- Double: 180 x 210 cm
- Queen: 210 x 210 cm
- King: 245 x 210 cm
The Benefits of Alpaca Fleece:
The fleece of the alpaca is of an outstanding quality. Unlike sheep’s wool, it is very clean and naturally contains no lanolin, so it doesn’t require chemical processing. Alpaca fleece is also semi-hollow, giving it a unique, lightweight feel as well as superior thermal performance.
Alpaca fleece in its natural state is allergy-free and luxuriously soft, producing a beautiful handle and drape to bedding products filled with this material. In addition, alpaca fleece is moisture absorbent, which allows bedding to remain warm in the winter, and cool in the summer.
Originally from South America, legend states that alpacas were a gift to the ancient Inca peoples, and the fleece of this prized animal was reserved for the royal family. Today, alpaca fleece is among the rarest and most desired animal fibres in the world.
Alpacas were commercially imported into Australia beginning 30 years ago, and have adapted well to the climate and the geography. The population of these beautiful, intelligent animals in Australia today number approximately 125,000.
Kelly & Windsor Australia uses only the fleece of Australian raised alpacas in their luxury bedding products.
The Kelly & Windsor Story:
For more than 12 years, Kelly & Windsor Australia has designed and manufactured exclusive luxury bedding and accessories. Their quilts, pillows, and underblankets are made with Australian grown alpaca fleece and other natural fibres, ensuring an unparalleled premium quality throughout each and every product.
Alpaca bedding is their core business—they are the world class leader in non-woven alpaca processing. They focus exclusively on this unique and innovative material in order to deliver luxurious, high performance bedding in multiple styles and brands throughout Australia and internationally.
Kelly & Windsor is 100% Australia owned and Australia made…and that includes their alpacas.
|Quilt Size||Single, Double, Queen, King|
|Fill Weight||300 gsm and 450 gsm options|
|Cover||Premium quality cotton japara casing|
|Material||50% alpaca and 50% wool|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Years|
|Brands||Kelly and Windsor|