Tontine Luxe Natural Anti Allergy All Seasons Quilt
- Beautifully finished with self-piping & a diamond stitch pattern for even warmth distribution.
- Medium fill weight and warmth rating to use throughout the year
- Filled to a medium warmth rating making it suitable for use all year round
- Natural cotton japara fabric has been treated with the GreenSphere®
- GreenSphere - It kills dust mites and bacteria and is hydrophilizing enabling fabric to dry faster with a softer hand feel
- Machine washable for easy care
Tontine Luxe Natural Anti Allergy Quilt
Tontine is offering a unique range of bedding featuring a natural anti - microbial treatment - GreenSphere®.
This premium Australian made Tontine Luxe Natural Anti Allergy Tontine Doona® features a plant based anti bacterial and anti dust mite treatment called Greensphere®, so it's ideal for asthma and allergy sufferers who prefer a luxuriously warm and cosy Tontine doona® with an All Seasons warmth rating which is perfect for year round use.
Features and Benefits
This Tontine doona® makes a great choice for allergy sufferers who prefer a medium warmth and medium weight Tontine doona®. For added assurance, this Tontine doona® has been approved by the National Asthma Council of Australia's Sensitive Choice® Program.
This luxuriously comfortable Tontine doona® features:
- Medium Warmth and Medium Weight
- Sustainable Ultrafibre® filling for longer lasting comfort
- Endorsed by the National Asthma Council of Australia
- The natural cotton japara fabric has been treated with the GreenSphere® treatment. It kills dust mites and bacteria and is hydrophilizing enabling fabric to dry faster with a softer hand feel.
- Filled to a medium warmth rating making it suitable for use all year round.
- Beautifully finished with self-piping & a diamond stitch pattern for even warmth distribution
- Machine washable for easy care
- Made in Australia
GreenSphere® is a plant-based hypoallergenic treatment that uses geraniol and peppermint. It is biodegradable, Oeko-Tex compliant, and does not contain chemicals, fixatives or microcapsules
Tontine is well known for launching world leading new products with innovative features designed to help Aussie families sleep more comfortably. The Australian Made and Australian Grown trade mark logos signify products whose ingredients or production mostly originate from Australia.
Sensitive Choice Approved
Tontine pillows and Tontine doonas® that feature the blue butterfly logo must prove that they are effective at inhibiting the growth of mould and dust mites, which are known common triggers of allergies and asthma.
|Single Size||140 cm x 210 cm|
|Double Size||180 cm x 210 cm|
|Queen Size||210 cm x 210 cm|
|King Size||240 cm x 210 cm|
To take care of your new Tontine bedding and ensure that it stays fresh, clean and performs well for its useful life, wash or clean it regularly and as often as required based on its usage.
You'll find the appropriate care instructions printed on the care label which is conveniently sown onto each Tontine bedding product. Following these instructions carefully, should ensure that your new Tontine bedding will provide you and your family with many nights of restful and relaxing sleep.
Tontine Doona® is a registered trademark of John Cotton Australia Pty Ltd.
Tontine is a well-trusted Aussie company with over 50 years of experience who continue to create high quality and innovative sleep comfort products just as they have done for generations. They're now Australia's leading pillow manufacturer whose mission is to create better quality sleep for us all.
|Quilt Size||Single, Double, Queen, King|
|Care Instruction||Machine Washable|
|Fill Weight||Filled to a medium warmth rating making it suitable for use all year round.|
|Cover||Natural Cotton cover for added breathability
|Material||Sustainable Ultrafibre® filling for longer lasting comfort with natural cotton japara fabric|
Share your thoughts with other customers
LVerified ReviewAll seasons doonaI bought this queen size allergy free Doona all seasons
It doesn't do the job we would need 2 of them we live in cool climate and I was under the impression that the one i bought would do the job
So dissatisfied (Posted on 31-07-2020)