Sound Oasis and NightWave Sleep Assistant Combo - White Noise Machine
It incorporates patented sleep enhancement technology to help users:
- fall asleep more easily and naturally without medication
- get better quality sleep
- help relieve tinnitus symptoms
- mask annoying and disturbing noises
Features clinically proven sounds to from world renowned doctors
Our Top Best Selling Products to Get You to Sleep in 1 Package!
- The Sound Oasis S-680 provides clinically proven sounds from world renowned doctors to create a soothing and calming environment
- NightWave Sleep Assistant assists you activate your body's natural relaxation response by encouraging you to slow your breathing in sync with a gently oscillating blue light
The combination of the two is a 100% Natural Solution to get you to sleep.
How they work
The Sound Oasis S-680 Advanced Sleep Sound Therapy System plays back nature sounds, music and therapy sounds based on Delta, Alpha or Beta brainwaves that coax your brain to match these frequencies and enter healthy states of sleep or relaxation. It incorporates patented sleep enhancement technology to help users fall asleep more easily and naturally without medication. It may also help get better quality sleep. It may also help circulate tinnitus discomfort and masks noisy neighbours, annoying and disturbing noises.
The NightWave projects a soft blue light on either the wall or ceiling in your darkened bedroom, which slowly rises and falls in brightness. Watching the light you synchronise your breathing to match the light as its cycle becomes slower and slower. After a short time the light automatically turns off an you roll over and fall asleep. The soft blue light won't even disturb your partner!
- NightWave’s light gently ebbs and flows
- You inhale and exhale in sync with the light
- The light, and your breathing, slows down
- You relax, deeper and deeper
- The next thing you know, it’s morning
It helps people:
- Having trouble falling asleep
- waking up and not being able to get back to sleep
- with a busy, churning mind that won't let them get to sleep
The Sound Oasis S-680 features
- exceptional sound realism with extra high fidelity/long sounds
- clinically proven therapy sounds from world renowned doctors for superior results
- alarm clock with backlight(variable brightness) - wake to any sound or a buzzer
- patented Sleep Enhancement® technology that slows down the playback of the sound to help users get to sleep
- 4 playback/timer options: continuous, 30, 60, and 90 minutes - leave on all night or use the timer
- unique "gradual off" volume reduction gradually decreases volume as you timer period ends
- standard 3.5 stereo headphone/speaker pillow jack (see our SleepPhones, Pillow Speakers, and Speaker Pillow)
- an off/ resume button that stops playback or repeats the last sound played
- built in omni directional reflective speaker located at the back of the unit to provide for a rich, deep sound
The S-680 can be battery operated (uses 4 "AA" batteries not included) - great for travelling or mains powered using the Australia / New Zealand AC adapter for use at home or the office.
Sound Oasis S-680 Sound Therapy System Inclusions
- 1 Sound Oasis Sound Therapy System S-680
- Australia/NZ 240V AC adapter
Doctor Reviews - Nightwave Sleep Assistant
“NightWave is the perfect addition to a healthy sleep routine…I recommend it.”
Dr. James B. Maas, PhD
Weiss Presidential Fellow
Professor of Psychology
Cornell University and Weill Cornell Medical College - Qatar
Co-Author of the forthcoming book, 'Sleep - AT LAST!'
“My wife has struggled for many years with difficulty falling asleep. She tends to ruminate on various issues as she tries to go to sleep at night…To our astonishment she finds NightWave so effective that she typically falls asleep within the first 7 minutes and she’s also finding it effective for falling back to sleep in the middle of the night. IMPRESSIVE! ”
Dr. Barry Feldman, MD - Medical Director, Coastal Sleep Disorders Center
” I’ve had several of my patients use the NightWave Sleep Assistant machine and without exception, they’ve had great results. Best of all – it’s very inexpensive – and very portable.”
Dr. Gordon Cameron, MD – Royal College of General Practitioners
“After having spent literally hundreds of dollars on over-the-counter and prescription therapies, I trialed the NightWave and was initially skeptical. The device is safe, easy to use and most importantly, extremely effective when used as directed by the manufacturer. As a direct result of consistent use of the NightWave, I was able to stop using the oral medications entirely.”
Dr. Alexander R. Toll, PhD
The Sound Oasis S-680 + NightWave are now available for fast delivery in Australia and New Zealand
Share your thoughts with other customers
GVerified ReviewSound Oasis is greatI've been using the white noise machine for a good while now and I cannot sleep without it now. 5 Stars. I find it also hushes the inner voice (thinking), so that's really good for sleep. The Nightwave sleep assistant will also do that as its in a sense a form of meditation.
I only use the white noise sound with the sleep enhance on. I don't use the other sounds but you may like them.
As for the Nightwave sleep assistant the Jury is out there. To be honest I only tried it 4-5 times and most and I don't, to be honest I wouldn't recommend it but it may be worth a try. I found that mine no longer turns on, is that because the battery ran out, I don't know. What it does is you match your breathing with it, it could work but to be honest I wouldn't recommend it to a friend but to be fair I haven't really given it a good go. I'll say it "could work", but I'm not saying it will work. I might replace the battery and give it another go. Hopefully it still works.
Sleep Solutions - the Nightwave takes a 9 volt battery and will need to be changed from time to time. (Posted on 18-04-2019)
EVerified ReviewNot for meVery expensive bed side clock. Just not working for me at all. (Posted on 27-01-2019)
JVerified ReviewSleeping WellSound oasis helps me get a sound sleep not so sure about the Nightwave (Posted on 15-05-2018)
MVerified ReviewNoisemaker is great, not sure on the lightThe noisemaker works perfectly - we use the waves to get to sleep most nights and also to help us drift off after those 3am wake-up starts. The rain noise wasn't so good as it made us both want to use the loo! But there are plenty of options. Not so sure about the nightwave light, I've used it when I've been away and the jury is still out. Delivery was also fast and I was kept informed of progress at all times. (Posted on 06-05-2017)
JVerified ReviewBroke after less than a monthLoved the machine when it works but it broke after less than a month using it.
Sleep Solutions - there is a reset button located in the base of the battery compartment - if you press this with a paper clip with the power on - this usually solves the problem in 95% of cases. If not please give us a call on 1300 139 350 and we will organise a replacement unit. (Posted on 22-06-2015)
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year|
|Sounds||24 sounds included|
|Inclusions||Sound Oasis S-680 + Nightwave Sleep Assistant|
Share your thoughts with other customers