Genuine SleepPhones Classic Corded Headband Sleep Headphones
- Ultra-thin headphones are comfortable to sleep in - all night long
- Listen to your favourite sounds and sleep like a dream without disturbing your partner
- Mask ambient noise, conversations, traffic, and even snoring
- Choice of Fleece great for winter and Breeze material is great for spring and summer sleeping by wicking away moisture to keep you cool
SleepPhones Classic Headband Sleep Headphones With Cord
Achieve your Best Sleep
SleepPhones are comfortable headphoens for sleeping. SleepPhones are fully padded with nothing sticking into the ears and are comfortable even for side sleepers.
How to use SleepPhones® Classic
Natural Sleep Aid
SleepPhones are perfect for light sleepers, people who suffer from 'ringing in the ears' or people with a snoring bed partner. These headphones will help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer by providing the most comfortable option for you to listen to music to fall asleep.
SleepPhones Classic feature superior sound quality with eco-friendly, lead-free electronics. Super thin, high-quality speakers are inside of a soft, cozy headband, allowing you to lay on your side comfortably, without earbuds or headphones digging into your head.
Also great for travel, listening to podcasts, audiobooks, nature sounds, binaural beats, etc.The headband can be pulled down over your eyes as a sleep mask.
- SleepPhones can be an effective solution in masking annoying sounds when playing music, calming nature sounds, or white noise - however they do not include noise cancellation technology
- SleepPhones' headband fabric itself does not block noises or snoring alone
Patented design ensures comfort while sleeping
Simply wash the headband in the washing machine by removing the speakers
Polartec® recycled plastic non-pilling moisture-wicking fleece. Lead-free components
Adjustable speaker position
You can adjust the position of the speakers to suit your head and ear position
SleepPhone Speaker Inserts
The SleepPhones feature fabric covered very thin speakers that make sleeping on your side a breeze. The speakers for each ear are not fixed in place and can be adjusted within the headband to suit your head so you can get them perfectly aligned over your ears for best sound performance and clarity.
Get to sleep with relaxation music, or bedtime stories like audiobooks
Enjoy your favourite music or radio in newfound comfort.
Listen to ocean waves, soothing rain, or a river stream to help mask out the snoring.
How are the Breeze and Fleece fabrics different?
Both SheepCloud™ fabrics are moisture-wicking and have the same fabric content. The big difference is in how the fabric is woven. One turns out sporty, the other fluffy.
Available Colours: Royal Blue and Pitch Black
SheepCloud™ Breeze Fabric
This fabric is soft, sporty, and ideal for those who want to stay cool while they are wearing SleepPhones®. 95% polyester, 5% spandex
Available Colours: Black, Grey, Lavender
SheepCloud™ Fleece Fabric
These headbands are plush and soft making them great for people who want to stay warm when they're sleeping. 95% polyester, 5% spandex
|Built-in volume and play/pause controls||❌||✔||✔||✔|
|Bluetooth Transmitter (That connects to your tv)||❌||❌||❌||✔|
|Fabric Options||Fleece & Breeze||Fleece & Breeze||Breeze||Breeze|
|You are viewing this product||View||View||View|
|Built-in volume and play/pause controls||❌||✔|
|Bluetooth Transmitter (That connects to your tv)||❌||❌|
|Fabric Options||Fleece & Breeze||Fleece & Breeze|
|You are viewing this product||View|
|Origin||Sewn and assembled in the USA|
|Speaker frequency||32 Ohms, 20 - 20 kHz|
|Cord Length||120 cm lead with a standard 3.5 mm stereo plug|
|Compliance||RoHS compliant (lead-free)|
How to use SleepPhones:
- Flexible headband is easy to slip on and off—simply position the headphones at your ears, and the headband stays in place
- Plug the standard 3.5mm audio plug into any media player, including mobile devices like smartphones or tablets
- Flexible 120 cm stereo audio cord transmits high-quality sound, and is long enough to prevent tangling while you sleep
The headbands are machine washable. This is important to do from time to time to keep it clean and prevent stretching.
- Remove the speakers through the hook and loop opening located in the back of the headband before washing.
- Machine wash warm. Tumble dry medium. Do not iron, bleach, or dry clean. Avoid fabric softener which reduces wicking.
- Insert the speakers when the band is dry (right speaker has red stitching and the left speaker has green stitching, gray side should be against your ears) then insert the gray square before closing the hook and loop
- Lastly, adjust to fit.
Tips on how to prolong the life of the sleep phones
- Grasp and pull on the plug and not the cord.
- Allow the headband to fully dry before placing components back inside.
- Do not keep components in a wet, oily, or dirty headband.
- Avoid excessive bending near the speaker plug area.
- Keep the wires free of tangles or knots.
Measure around the forehead, just above the ears, and around the hair in the back to determine head size.
|Size||Who||cm||Inch||Hat Size (UK)||Hat Size (US)|
|Small||Petite women with short hair||51-54||20 - 213/8||Up to 63/8||Up to 63/4|
|Medium||One size fits most people||55-59||211/2 - 233/8||63/4 - 71/4||67/8 - 73/8|
|Large||Large and tall men with hair||60-63||231/2 - 25||73/8 and up||71/2 and up|
- Due to health and safety considerations we can not accept returns or exchanges on this product unless the product is faulty. Please select your size carefully by measuring your head size.
- If you are on the borderline between 2 sizes we suggest you choose the smaller size as there is a fair amount of give/stretch in the headbands.
- Works with all devices that have a Lightning connector
- Use an existing pair of 3.5mm headphones with an iPhone
- Plug and Play
High-quality Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone adapter lets you connect devices that use a 3.5mm audio plug to your Lightning devices.
- Widely compatible with all devices that has standard 3.5mm aux port
- Can easily extend your audio cable for your smart phone
- Gold-plated material for extended life
High quality 3.5mm Male to Female Black Audio Extension Cable that has a length of 1.8m that is suitable for all and devices with 3.5mm auxiliary port.
SleepPhones are available locally for fast delivery around Australia and New Zealand including: Melbourne, Sydney, Central Coast, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Cairns, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, and Hobart, Auckland, Christchurch, and Wellington as well as all other metro and urban areas.
Measure around the forehead, just above the ears, and around the hair in the back to determine head size.
|Who||Petite women with short hair|
|Inch||20 - 213/8|
|Hat Size (UK)||Up to 63/8|
|Hat Size (US)||Up to 63/4|
|Who||One size fits most people|
|Inch||211/2 - 233/8|
|Hat Size (UK)||63/4 - 71/4|
|Hat Size (US)||67/8 - 73/8|
|Who||Large and tall men with hair|
|Inch||231/2 - 25|
|Hat Size (UK)||73/8 and up|
|Hat Size (US)||71/2 and up|
* Note: Due to health and safety considerations we can not accept returns or exchanges on this product unless the product is faulty. Please select your size carefully by measuring your head size.
If you are on the borderline between 2 sizes we suggest you choose the smaller size as there is a fair amount of give/stretch in the headbands.
|Size||Small, Medium(One Size Fits Most), Large - For Men & Women|
|Returns||Due to health and safety considerations we can not accept returns or exchanges on this product unless the product is faulty. Please select your size carefully by measuring your head size.|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year|
Share your thoughts with other customers
JVerified ReviewGreat product, been using for 10 years nowI have had to replace the inserts a few time over the years, but honestly if you take care of them the inserts should last 2 years easily. At $40 that’s $20 per year, really not a bad deal for a chronic insomniac who couldn’t sleep without them. Ordering and delivery is ridiculously fast which is a huge plus. (Posted on 04-07-2021)
MVerified ReviewGood valueWorth the money (Posted on 15-06-2021)
GVerified ReviewBrilliant! These are greatHighly recommended. These headphones are great, the sound quality is good and they don't hurt/dig in to my ears like earbuds. I put the band over my eyes, so they double as a mask as well. My advice would be to buy additional spare bands as well, if you have oily skin like me it needs to be cleaned often. (Posted on 25-02-2021)
GVerified ReviewSucked in 5 times on these - they never ever last more than a year!The summary say's it all really. I've been sucked in 5 times because when they work, they are absolutely my favourite solution ever. I'd get envious looks on long haul flights, wore them to bed most nights - loved them. But after more that $600 AU wasted on what are now essentially headbands (with broken speakers and an annoying useless cord), I'd have to advise anyone else to avoid these as they are overpriced and not good quality. I'm sure all the reviews that are positive are that way because at first they're awesome - especially if you like to go to sleep with music. But I'm giving this review after more than 5 years and 5 pairs, so I'd say that qualifies as a long-term review. I don't know if the BlueTooth version fixed this - hopefully so, but I've wasted a lot of money on the corded ones which are fantastic, until you need to pay $100 a year for the replacements.
Sleep Solutions - the speaker inserts are a replaceable item that you can purchase on our website and are $39.95 (Posted on 23-02-2021)
MVerified ReviewSo glad I got theseSo much more comfortable than standard ear phones when I need some ambient music to help me fall asleep. The breeze fabric is lightweight so it is good for warm summer nights. The only issue is it keeps slipping down from my forehead during the night, but I think this is just the nature of the fabric. It may benefit from having something like some silicone to stick to your skin a bit, and I don't think getting a smaller size would fix this as it would then be too tight. Although covering my eyes at night isn't a really a problem. If it is really loud outside I put foam earplugs in then wear these sleep headphones, and the combination blocks the noise really well, helping me to fall asleep. I have no issues with the cord, and although the speakers tend to move a little between uses, they are easy to adjust each time. (Posted on 31-01-2021)