Genuine SleepPhones Classic Corded Headband Sleep Headphones
- Ultra-thin headphones are comfortable to sleep in - all night long
- Listen to your favourite sounds and sleep like a dream without disturbing your partner
- Mask ambient noise, conversations, traffic, and even snoring
- Choice of Fleece great for winter and Breeze material is great for spring and summer sleeping by wicking away moisture to keep you cool
SleepPhones Classic Headband Sleep Headphones With Cord
Achieve your Best Sleep
SleepPhones are comfortable headphoens for sleeping. SleepPhones are fully padded with nothing sticking into the ears and are comfortable even for side sleepers.
How to use SleepPhones® Classic
Natural Sleep Aid
SleepPhones are perfect for light sleepers, people who suffer from 'ringing in the ears' or people with a snoring bed partner. These headphones will help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer by providing the most comfortable option for you to listen to music to fall asleep.
SleepPhones Classic feature superior sound quality with eco-friendly, lead-free electronics. Super thin, high-quality speakers are inside of a soft, cozy headband, allowing you to lay on your side comfortably, without earbuds or headphones digging into your head.
Also great for travel, listening to podcasts, audiobooks, nature sounds, binaural beats, etc.The headband can be pulled down over your eyes as a sleep mask.
- SleepPhones can be an effective solution in masking annoying sounds when playing music, calming nature sounds, or white noise - however they do not include noise cancellation technology
- SleepPhones' headband fabric itself does not block noises or snoring alone
Patented design ensures comfort while sleeping
Simply wash the headband in the washing machine by removing the speakers
Polartec® recycled plastic non-pilling moisture-wicking fleece. Lead-free components
Adjustable speaker position
You can adjust the position of the speakers to suit your head and ear position
SleepPhone Speaker Inserts
The SleepPhones feature fabric covered very thin speakers that make sleeping on your side a breeze. The speakers for each ear are not fixed in place and can be adjusted within the headband to suit your head so you can get them perfectly aligned over your ears for best sound performance and clarity.
Get to sleep with relaxation music, or bedtime stories like audiobooks
Enjoy your favourite music or radio in newfound comfort.
Listen to ocean waves, soothing rain, or a river stream to help mask out the snoring.
How are the Breeze and Fleece fabrics different?
Both SheepCloud™ fabrics are moisture-wicking and have the same fabric content. The big difference is in how the fabric is woven. One turns out sporty, the other fluffy.
Available Colours: Royal Blue and Pitch Black
SheepCloud™ Breeze Fabric
This fabric is soft, sporty, and ideal for those who want to stay cool while they are wearing SleepPhones®. 95% polyester, 5% spandex
Available Colours: Black, Grey, Lavender
SheepCloud™ Fleece Fabric
These headbands are plush and soft making them great for people who want to stay warm when they're sleeping. 95% polyester, 5% spandex
|Built-in volume and play/pause controls||-||✔||✔||✔|
|Separate Bluetooth Transmitter
(for TVs without Bluetooth capability)
|Fabric Options||Fleece & Breeze||Fleece & Breeze||Breeze||Breeze|
|You are viewing
|Origin||Sewn and assembled in the USA|
|Speaker frequency||32 Ohms, 20 - 20 kHz|
|Cord Length||120 cm lead with a standard 3.5 mm stereo plug|
|Compliance||RoHS compliant (lead-free)|
How to use SleepPhones:
- Flexible headband is easy to slip on and off—simply position the headphones at your ears, and the headband stays in place
- Plug the standard 3.5mm audio plug into any media player, including mobile devices like smartphones or tablets
- Flexible 120 cm stereo audio cord transmits high-quality sound, and is long enough to prevent tangling while you sleep
The headbands are machine washable. This is important to do from time to time to keep it clean and prevent stretching.
- Remove the speakers through the hook and loop opening located in the back of the headband before washing.
- Machine wash warm. Tumble dry medium. Do not iron, bleach, or dry clean. Avoid fabric softener which reduces wicking.
- Insert the speakers when the band is dry (right speaker has red stitching and the left speaker has green stitching, gray side should be against your ears) then insert the gray square before closing the hook and loop
- Lastly, adjust to fit.
Tips on how to prolong the life of the sleep phones
- Grasp and pull on the plug and not the cord.
- Allow the headband to fully dry before placing components back inside.
- Do not keep components in a wet, oily, or dirty headband.
- Avoid excessive bending near the speaker plug area.
- Keep the wires free of tangles or knots.
Measure around the forehead, just above the ears, and around the hair in the back to determine head size.
|Size||Who||Cm||Inch||Hat Size (UK)||Hat Size (US)|
|Small||Petite women with short hair||51-54||20 - 213/8||Up to 63/8||Up to 63/4|
|Medium||One size fits most people||55-59||211/2 - 233/8||63/4 - 71/4||67/8 - 73/8|
|Large||Large and tall men with hair||60-63||231/2 - 25||73/8 and up||71/2 and up|
- Due to health and safety considerations we can not accept returns or exchanges on this product unless the product is faulty. Please select your size carefully by measuring your head size. However if you do need a larger or smaller size we do sell replacement headbands:
- If you are on the borderline between 2 sizes we suggest you choose the smaller size as there is a fair amount of give/stretch in the headbands.
- Works with all devices that have a Lightning connector
- Use an existing pair of 3.5mm headphones with an iPhone
- Plug and Play
High-quality Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone adapter lets you connect devices that use a 3.5mm audio plug to your Lightning devices.
- Widely compatible with all devices that has standard 3.5mm aux port
- Can easily extend your audio cable for your smart phone
- Gold-plated material for extended life
High quality 3.5mm Male to Female Black Audio Extension Cable that has a length of 1.8m that is suitable for all and devices with 3.5mm auxiliary port.
SleepPhones are available locally for fast delivery around Australia and New Zealand including: Melbourne, Sydney, Central Coast, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Cairns, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, and Hobart, Auckland, Christchurch, and Wellington as well as all other metro and urban areas.
|Size||Small, Medium, Large - For Men & Women|
|Returns||Due to health and safety considerations we can not accept returns or exchanges on this product unless the product is faulty. Please select your size carefully by measuring your head size.|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year|
Share your thoughts with other customers
AVerified ReviewExcellent but with (probably inevitable) limitationsI find these to be generally excellent, but not effective against loud snoring or dog barking, at least at a volume that is reasonable and not super bad for your hearing. I'm not sure what kind of product even could be, hence the 5 stars. A side benefit is that the headband can also function as a sleep mask when necessary (when DST is arriving too late, for example). (Posted on 07-10-2021)
AVerified ReviewVery happyYour product helps me get a good night sleep I find the flat headphones more comfortable to wear than the traditional ones (Posted on 29-09-2021)
VVerified ReviewIndispensable kitThese sleep phones are replacements for the original pairs used by my wife and I. We use them nightly but over time the cords lose their flexibility and break where they enter the connection inside the band. Though it is possible to repair these breaks, it is fiddlesome and not very satisfactory. Perhaps you can re-design? Other than that we find these units very useful. (Posted on 02-09-2021)
BVerified ReviewGreat product!Been using the SleepPhone classic corded headband for a few months now. I'm very happy with the performance of the product and it has delivered on just about every expectation of mine for which it was purchased. My only gripe is that the headphone would lose sound for the slightest amount of time when you are sleeping on your sides. A quick repositioning of your head would restore sound though. Strongly recommend. (Posted on 29-08-2021)
BVerified ReviewGreat productVery happy (Posted on 26-08-2021)