Genuine SleepPhones Wireless Bluetooth Headband Sleep Headphones
- Ultra-thin headphones are comfortable to sleep in - all night long
- Listen to your favourite sounds and sleep like a dream without disturbing your partner
- Mask ambient noise, conversations, traffic, and even snoring
- Choice of Fleece great for winter and Breeze material is great for spring and summer sleeping by wicking away moisture to keep you cool
SleepPhones Wireless Headband Sleep Headphones With Bluetooth
Achieve Your Best Sleep
SleepPhones are comfortable headphones for sleeping. SleepPhones are fully padded with nothing sticking into the ears and are comfortable even for side sleepers.
Bed friendly and Cord-free
SleepPhone headphones were designed for comfort and convenience to make listening in bed more enjoyable and distuption free.
They block out ambient noise without using earplugs that are painful & fall out. USB charger included with purchase. Built-in volume and play/pause controls. Ultra-low power, safe RF emissions
Ultimate Sound Experience
Surround yourself in an ultimate sound experience – without disturbing, or being disturbed by, the person next to you. This model utilizes Bluetooth® technology to wirelessly connect with compatible devices so you never have to worry about getting tangled up in cords.
Travel, Insomnia, Tinnitus
Everyone from shift workers, snoring spouses, tinnitus sufferers to those looking to increase athletic performance have benefited from getting a better nights sleep by using SleepPhones
- SleepPhones can be an effective solution in masking annoying sounds when playing music, calming nature sounds, or white noise - however they do not include noise cancellation technology
- SleepPhones' headband fabric itself does not block noises or snoring alone
Patented design ensures comfort while sleeping
Simply wash the headband in the washing machine by removing the speakers
Polartec® recycled plastic non-pilling moisture. Lead-free components
Adjustable speaker position
You can adjust the position of the speakers to suit your head and ear position
Stream audio wirelessly via Bluetooth® as it easily par/sync with smartphones, computers and most other Bluetooth®-compatible devices
No more tangly wires and painful earbuds or awkward headphones. Also comes with built-in volume and play/pause controls.
SleepPhone Speaker Inserts
The SleepPhones feature fabric covered very thin speakers that make sleeping on your side a breeze. The speakers for each ear are not fixed in place and can be adjusted within the headband to suit your head so you can get them perfectly aligned over your ears for best sound performance and clarity.
Get to sleep with relaxation music, or bedtime stories like audiobooks
Enjoy your favourite music or radio in newfound comfort.
Listen to ocean waves, soothing rain, or a river stream to help mask out the snoring.
How are the Breeze and Fleece fabrics different?
Both SheepCloud™ fabrics are moisture-wicking and have the same fabric content. The big difference is in how the fabric is woven. One turns out sporty, the other fluffy.
Available Colours: Royal Blue and Pitch Black
SheepCloud™ Breeze Fabric
This fabric is soft, sporty, and ideal for those who want to stay cool while they are wearing SleepPhones®. 95% polyester, 5% spandex
Available Colours: Black, Grey, Lavender
SheepCloud™ Fleece Fabric
These headbands are plush and soft making them great for people who want to stay warm when they're sleeping. 95% polyester, 5% spandex
Compare SleepPhones Headphones
|Built-in volume and play/pause controls||-||✔||✔||✔|
|Separate Bluetooth Transmitter
(for TVs without Bluetooth capability)
|Fabric Options||Fleece & Breeze||Fleece & Breeze||Breeze||Breeze|
|View||You are viewing
|Origin||Sewn and assembled in the USA|
|Material||Fleece & Breeze Fabrics|
|Wireless range||5-10 meters for easy connectivity|
|Rechargeable battery life||Up to 10 hours|
|Charging time||3 hours|
|Frequency||32 ohms, 20-20 kHz|
|Includes||USB charging cable|
Open the hook and loop at the back of the headband. Remove the Bluetooth module by unplugging it from the speakers
Plug the micro-USB cable into the micro-USB port on the Bluetooth Module. Plug the micro-USB cable into the USB port on your computer or any USB wall adapter - a solid red light will appear during charging
The module is fully charged when the red light disappears. We recommend charging after every use (charging typically takes up to 3 hours)
How to use SleepPhones with Bluetooth:
- Press and hold for 5 seconds the button on the Bluetooth receiver located inside the headband
- Perform the pairing procedure on your Bluetooth device
- Flexible headband is easy to slip on and off—simply position the headphones at your ears, and the headband stays in place
- Remove the Bluetooth module from the hook & loop opening at the back of the headband.
- Hold down the square button for 5 seconds until you hear ascending tones through the speakers followed by a series of double beeps & a fast blinking red light. Must be 3 ft (1m) of your device.
- On your device, make sure Bluetooth is turned on. Look for 'ACOUSTICSHEEP' & select to pair. Pairing may take up to 30 seconds.
The headbands are machine washable. This is important to do from time to time to keep it clean and prevent stretching.
- Remove the speakers through the hook and loop opening located in the back of the headband before washing.
- Machine wash warm. Tumble dry medium. Do not iron, bleach, or dry clean. Avoid fabric softener which reduces wicking.
- Insert the speakers when the band is dry (right speaker has red stitching and the left speaker has green stitching, gray side should be against your ears) then insert the gray square before closing the hook and loop
- Lastly, adjust to fit.
Please be careful when plugging the MicroUSB charging cable and speakers into the Bluetooth® module. You will notice the plugs on the charging cable and speakers have a wider part with two little prongs sticking out of the surface, this is the top. The top should be facing you when plugging into the module. The top of the module will have the buttons and the word "AcousticSheep" visible. The buttons and "AcousticSheep" should be facing you when plugging in the charging cable and speakers. Failure to do so could damage the inside of the module causing charging issues or sound issues.
Tips on how to prolong the life of the sleep phones
- Grasp and pull on the plug and not the cord.
- Allow the headband to fully dry before placing components back inside.
- Do not keep components in a wet, oily, or dirty headband.
- Avoid excessive bending near the speaker plug area.
- Keep the wires free of tangles or knots.
Measure around the forehead, just above the ears, and around the hair in the back to determine head size.
|Size||Who||Cm||Inch||Hat Size (UK)||Hat Size (US)|
|Small||Petite women with short hair||51-54||20 - 213/8||Up to 63/8||Up to 63/4|
|Medium||One size fits most people||55-59||211/2 - 233/8||63/4 - 71/4||67/8 - 73/8|
|Large||Large and tall men with hair||60-63||231/2 - 25||73/8 and up||71/2 and up|
- Due to health and safety considerations we can not accept returns or exchanges on this product unless the product is faulty. Please select your size carefully by measuring your head size. However if you do need a larger or smaller size we do sell replacement headbands:
- The Bluetooth/Battery Module included with this product is a consumable item. The battery life and unit will degrade over time-based on usage and may require regular replacement over the life of your SleepPhones. You can purchase the Replacement SleepPhones Bluetooth Battery Module here.
- If you are on the borderline between 2 sizes we suggest you choose the smaller size as there is a fair amount of give/stretch in the headbands.
SleepPhones are available locally for fast delivery around Australia and New Zealand including: Melbourne, Sydney, Central Coast, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Cairns, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, and Hobart, Auckland, Christchurch, and Wellington as well as all other metro and urban areas.
|Size||Small, Medium, Large - For Men & Women|
|Returns||Due to health and safety considerations we can not accept returns or exchanges on this product unless the product is faulty. Please select your size carefully by measuring your head size.|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year|
Share your thoughts with other customers
TVerified ReviewNot worth the moneyBrought these because of the reviews but honestly they are not great. Can still hear my husband snoring, they don’t fit well even though I followed the size chart and are not that comfortable. Wish I had of bought the cheap ones coz these are definitely not worth the money (Posted on 19-10-2021)
JVerified ReviewGreat soundComfortable once I did some adjustments. Found the controller at the back to disturb me but easily fixed. Great for night shifts (Posted on 08-10-2021)
JVerified ReviewTerribleNot sure how you can consider these as a option for sleep use.
These fall down soon as your laying down. Do not waste your money like I did !!! (Posted on 07-10-2021)
KVerified ReviewGood product but not super comfyThe headband is good but still a bit uncomfortable for side sleepers will begin to hurt over time on the ears!! Great for falling asleep but not idea for all night long wear!! (Posted on 05-10-2021)
YVerified ReviewSleep phone wireless headbandThanks for your on time delivery, I like the sleep phone wireless headband. And thanks for your awesome service. (Posted on 26-09-2021)